Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

weird habits

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
wow you are all nuts.....

nah im just joking :) luckily for me I dont have any weird habbits

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
i am also a line crosser:) just to annoy everyone tho cos everyone seems to dodge white lines when they are walking

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
On the money thing...... The girls I worked with used to hate me I was 'the money nazi' I HAVE to have all notes facing the same way..... windows top right corner. I even do this in my purse aswell..... cant handle messy money....

D.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
lol i hate folded bills, if im putting notes in my wallet i prefer to make sure they are give or take level and "opened"

another habit i have is i used to open a can in two stages, pop the pressure then open in one move but nowadays i try to do a single flick open and push back in one move.

occasionally when im driving i'll put my left hand at 9 and my right hand palm down on my lap, else i'll use two hands, resting on my wheel cover bumps with my thumbs curled inside underneath the inner thumb supports of the 10-and-2 position ( i hold my wheel at 9 and 3 ) a mate of mine used to hold his car one handed with his right hand in the door handle when swinging his ass end out lol, it scared me a little but to him it was only natural.

RedGoesFaster97VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Executive S II
Can i just say reading all these posts makes me feel normal, my friends give me so much crap about the annoying habits i have, they claim im soo paranoid they even call me Paranomia :yeah:

i am soooo cautious when it comes to locking the house - i get in my car, start it and then will go back to the front door to make sure its locked, and if i dont spend more than 5 secs turning the handle ive been known to go back and check again.

same with my car, i count the amount of times the indicators flash to TRIPLE check my cars locked.

i used to turn lights on and off 3 times to make sure the switch is off properly(glad i got rid of this one) the tv/stereo volume must not be on 13.

i get scared my life will go to sh.. if i dont forward those chain emails(stop sending em to me dammit):ranting:

i also have a habit of turning the tap off and i leave the room and HAVE to go back to double check its off...... ok so im a little paranoid.......

RedGoesFaster97VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Executive S II
can i also add i HAVE to pee right before bed, cant even have a smoke and go to bed, for fear of wetting the bed, must be a messed up childhood thing :(

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Can't stop looking at my car!!!!! Even tho there not much on it.
Every time I park my car somewhere like a shopping car park, and walk away I always look back at my car and see how good it looks compared to the car next to it!!!
Kept touching the metal parts of the drivers door and getting zapped by static discharge when getting out of the car.:bang:
I used to pick my nose but er...... not any more!!!!

NOT.BT1

Bogan pride
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VN exec project vh in the shed
i annoy ppl sitting near me by tapping my right foot i dont realise im doing it but every body else does
i drive automatics with two feet (ie left brake right accelerator) it really shits my mum i dont ride the brake just rest my foot there
i look at a car can be mine or just some random car on the street and pick problems with the body or paint ive been told i should be a panel beater
i cant go to sleep unless i have a dvd on it really annoyed my ex girlfriend
thats about all i can think of right now