Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

weird habits

RedGoesFaster97VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Executive S II
:bang: OMG just realized a few more, im starting to feel like a freak :yeah:

whenever i leave the house i always go thru my checklist - phone,smokes,wallet,keys and then i get in my car and check it all again

i need help :whistling

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
lol, this thread is classic...i gotta admitt i do quite a few of these things.
i always have my cash in order (5-10-20,etc..) and i always take silver coins out of my wallet, leaving only gold. i also have to have all my cards arranged in a particular way.
i have a long goatee, which gets the "wise chinese man" style stroke all the time, i cant help it....even once when i had the goatee shaved off i still went to stroke it and ended up just playing with my chin, lol.
i also have an eyebrow ring which i play with all the time too, i spin the little ball part around and around.
on a random basis ill just crack all my knuckles/fingers on both hands by clenching my fists.....i dont know many people that can do this either.
i always have to have things planned out, like ill lay in bed and think out what i have to do tomorrow and the time scale for it all....eg, i'll be thinking - go to bed at 2am, set alarm for 11am and thats 9hrs sleep, 1hr to wake and have breakfast, shower and get ready for work, 1/2 hr allocated to travel to work, work for 8 1/2hrs...etc...
when im bored ill find some part of my body or a table to play a beat on, like a little drum beat...must be a musician thing. i find my mate who is a drummer (i play bass and guitar, i only muck around on drums) is really bad at this, he's always tapping out beats.
and thats about all i can think of for now...amazing all the little quirks and habits people have.

R0d

Reaction score
Members Ride
cammed vu maloo r8
any of you people see that show the monk? well if i ever have my hands out of my pockets while walking i will touch all the poles that i pass. I also check things 5 times over because im not sure if i done what i wanted to.

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
hows this for a driving habit,

2 or more lanes in one direction i'll ride close to the drivers side of the road, single lanes and i'll ride the left side of the road, regardless of parked cars etc

im also a stickler for trying to drive smoothly, cornering a little wider, gentle braking and accelerating feels weird to turn into corners too hard, i dont trust my tires all that much. even in the dry.