Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Welcome

MACE

Reaction score
MACE ENGINEERING are a design and manufacturing company specializing in automotive product development. We supply innovative, cost-effective solutions to enhance the performance of your commodore giving you the best bang for the buck, by drawing upon backgrounds from engineering, machining and electronics with over 25 years of combined experience.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
hi steve, good to see you here in the sponsors section (de ja vu i think:p )

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Mr Mace, do you sell your insulation stuff in blank bits?, say in 5mm sheet, I just have a few things I'd like to make out of it and have no clue where to get it

Raptorsc

RAPTR6
Reaction score
Website
www.raptorsc.com.au
Members Ride
Hilux 4.0 V6 SC 400kw
Stevie

Legend, been a long time coming mate but always welcome, also fill us in on your own V6 if you got one, all its mods and what does etc

Hook right in hey :D

MACE

Reaction score
Stevie

Legend, been a long time coming mate but always welcome, also fill us in on your own V6 if you got one, all its mods and what does etc

Hook right in hey :D

Yeah it's certainly been a little bit too long! Better late then never though :yeah:

In regards to rides well have two V6's in the household not that they are anything special ATM, as I don't get time these days to work on my own cars :( Nonetheless will post something up on here shortly :)

Cheers
Steve

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
Hey mate, any idea of price for the NCPro3 CNC Controller? Just seem it and seems to be the one for the job

MACE

Reaction score
Hey mate, any idea of price for the NCPro3 CNC Controller? Just seem it and seems to be the one for the job

Ah the NCPro3 :D

We have a revised version of that box now, which works like a champ and has been going strong on our machines for more then two years now ;)

Let us know your requirements, and we'll get back to you with a price.

Bare in mind that we can also supply stepper motors and ball screws to suit your application :)

Cheers
Steve