Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

well was a vr exec v6 ----------------now v8 with video

Clubby_mock

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr v8 / vr v8 statesman for sale pm me
hi guys heres my vs clubby mock up alot of late nights in the garge have gone into this old girl
but i think she is coming along, here are a few mods done so far

full genuine hsv kit
gilmer belt drive
fuel pump upgraded
v8 conversion out of clubby
hsv cold air
hsv interior including cluster
senator woodgrain
complete exhaust extractors has a nice note
cheap stereo lol good old pioneer
polished engine covers yet to be put on
alloy 3 core radiator

heaps more ey just cant think at the moment here are a few pics for you all and a video link just installed gilmer belt still need to move power steering pump pulley forward to allign with the rest of it

YouTube - VR clubby mock up

Clubby_mock

Reaction score
Members Ride
sorry doesnt look like pics worked here you go

also i need help from the v8 boys i just installed gilmer belt since i did this i have had a over heating issue i replaced with new alloy radiator as seen in pick replaced thermo stat , but where the hose comes of thermo stat to radiator this hose is rock hard looks like it wants to burst so couldnt be a water pump or could it ???

thanks guys ideas much appreciated alloy radiadtor.jpgnew tail lights.jpgclubby engine covers.jpgclubby.jpgPicture 002.jpgfront grill 007.jpgattachment.php.jpg

jesse_lankey

what to put here?
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S3 Ute
that look great, would never have guessed that it was a vr exec, im about to do a v8 conversion on my vs, what exhaust system are you running?

wnt 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn 5ltr execitive
hi mate i looks nice and ok for a start i see ur got a clutch fan ok while the car not running grab the fan and spin it if its turns heaps the clutch has nilly had it so it wont drew a nuf air threw it i would sergest that u get twin au fans u will have to make them fit but that should keep it cool

Clubby_mock

Reaction score
Members Ride
no checked fan while off turns maybe 4 blades when you try to spin it and at 2000 rpm it is spinning well