Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

We're not revenue raising HONEST!

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
Whist this is totally ridiculous I can't see how a booze bus is raising revenue. It probably costs more to have the buss running, staff, court costs for the convicted than the money they take in. But yes, stupid of police to set it up there and then.

/posted via mobile device\

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Don't think it's revenue raising what so ever. That said, with that part of freeway less than 10km from my house - I'd be super annoyed if I was using it to get home that time of day. Stupid, stupid, stupid idea.

Reaper

Sly_VY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 Series II Karma SV6 Sedan
Its definitely not revenue raising, but it sounds like a stupid idea to setup there. I bet your bottom dollar that the coppers were just following orders from the politicians in the higher ranks. With that said though, we set up some big old static sites along the bruce hwy south of the sunny coast and net everyone. Takes 5 mins of your time and your out of there. And your right, nothing wrong with a few bevvies after work, but if you blow over .05 your a bloody goose and you deserve what you get. I tend to believe that those who complain are the ones who have probably been caught once or twice....