Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

were should i look for a ss sports wagon?

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
ive sold my purple car and im in the need of a family car (but its gotta have some go about it). ive made my mind up on a ss wags. im asking if any1 know any good websites were i might find one with a lowering job and wheels and a nice exhaust. car sales hasnt got a great deal and i dont trust ebay a great deal. i can buy it private or from a car yard and i would travel interstate for the ride of my dreams........1 more catch i can not possably go over 40K or i will have to live in the wife says.
Any help is appreciated and i look 4ward to showing u what i dig up

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Hmm my car was $40k changeover with the VT as a trade in, I got the SSV tho, and after doing exhaust, wheels, cargo barrier, mats etc it was just under $50k.

Perhaps try what I did, make the car dealers work for you, ring them, tell them exactly what you want (Trans, Km's, Extras etc) and then let them know not to call you until they have exactly that. I had 4 major Perth dealers looking for me, and in the end the only decision we had to change was we wanted white, but went for the silver as it had everything we wanted. Take your time though, we started looking the end of November and we have had the SSV for 3 weeks now.

Good choice in car & Good Luck :)

POVRTY

building 5L VB TH 400
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wm L98 caprice
yeh thanks im in no hurry we have another car. i found an ssv on car sales but it has 80 thou on the clock wich is to much. it was well in reach though!

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Yeah mine is a 08 and has done just under 14,000 when we got it, thats huge kms.

What about Auto Auctions your way?