Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Were you in Trouble most of the time when you were Young

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
I Had to ring my sister last night to re fresh my memory. When I was 12 I was a child that had to get into anything like mechanical and electrical. Yes I got my first electric shock at 12 (Stuck something in a power point) and I noticed that one of the three pins set me on my back and never made that mistake again but I learnt the hard way but after that I become Fascinated about Electrical as I said I cant see the electricity but it has the power to sit you on my bum. After this I kept away with 240V stuff but anything with lower voltages I played with it.

Now i'm still twelve so when I was around 13 (my Birthday) My Dad built me a Billy cart out of timber yes he done a good job too because he was good with wood so when he was finished and the wheels were on I got my Sister to push me Around. Naaaaa that not cool, so I got a Brain wave can I put a Battery from a car under the Seat and Use a Starter Motor From a Old car to make it go so I pestered the mechanic in the service station across the road to attach the belt wheel to the axial possible weld it and the same with the starter motor (geeeee I was lucky as some cars had 6V and Some had 12 V) After this I scrounge for some cable And I made a crude switch and it worked but I did notice that the cable were getting hot but her goes because this billy cart was fast (first sign for Speed) and had only the back right wheel as a brake and found myself in Bankstown Hospital after I head Butted a Red PHONE Box because those days we had red phone boxes everywhere.

After this My Father grounded me most of the time because I was doing something that I hurt myself ""eg Electric Shock or crashed in a Phone Box and OTHER). Around this time I was let out from Being Grounded and went with my mates that were letting BUNGERS off in a Park Yes the Bungers that went BANG (cracker time) but we go in trouble from the old BAG that lived on the same intersection on a main road that I lived but lived on the same side of the same corner bot on the other side but this old Woman went to the local Police that this BLACK KID (That me) that live across the road from the Old girl was using BUNGERS and was scaring myself and my dog so the Cops come to my house and got a Flogging whilst my mate got off Scott free. Maybe as she was a English Woman and I was BLACK and my mates were White.

I have to get back at that bitch. I was grounded for 3 months but allowed to play in the back yard but at the same time My old Man cut down a Mulberry tree and left the stump and a most of the branches there so I asked my dad can I cut some of branches off and my mother said LET HIM GO LET HIM GO let him to do things as you know he always like be busy as he has to much suger in him and needs to burn it off so let him go to do things he is not causing trouble so What I did with my Mates help as I had a Master Plan to get that lying bitch as I was not the one that was letting bungers off as I cant afford them but it was my white mates but the bitch blamed me because I was BLACK as I was a WOG and not pure like that English Woman that lived by herself. After this with my mates help I trimmed the tree My mother said to my father Let him Go ,Let him go his high on Suger (that the 1950 talk) he is not getting into trouble but the old man did not know my master plan to get back to that English Bitch.

See I constructed a giant sling shot and made a pouch and used old bike tubes and was able to sent 2 pence Yes 1 cent today bungers Yes the Large ones and park them on her roof.
Now my parents went to sleep my mates will jump over the back fence (drain Behind) and with bring with them plenty of big bungers and we bombarded her house. for 5 minute and stopped. We did this for two weeks on and off until the old bag contacted the the Police and the Police came over, The Sling shot was take off the stump and this woman raged to my Father that you Son at Night is throwing "BUNGERS" from your yard to my house and some time on my steel room but the cop said when he is doing this and she said AT NIGHT as I can see the WICK as its burning and it goes around and around and hits my house then goes BANG but the COP SAID HUMMMM, This child cannot throw anything that far as it must be 200 or more Feet and it impossible for even a strong man to throw that far. "I got the Bitch" My dad told her off , I laughed my head off and told her infront of everytone she is MAD or something like this, I told my mate I will get back at her, See Our family was A Family that Came From Egypt where we have a pro\inciple there is eye for eye and my Mother was very good at that and good with curses too..

After getting into trouble Again And Again although I gave my old man a Free Phone to Ring (read my other unrelated Post about this and how I did it when I was 12.) I was continually grounded al because I forgot to flush the toilet, did not wash the dished at tea time correctly or left a bit of dirt on the floor I did not put the dinner table cloth correctly on the table and after this I got the sh.its with my Dad and my Mother and had plenty of time to get square with them.

See My Mother was Very, Very, Very Religious more Religious for my dad but at the same time my dad purchased the one and only expense item and that was a three and one Chrysler or maybe spent with a "K" but it was 3 and one and it was made with Expensive mahogany timber yes it had a TV and had a Radio and TURNTABLE for to play my Mum records as she love player her music so after months of have the first ever TV that cost over 2000 pounds my mum played her record but she did this whilst she was in the kitchen as she complain to my father as the lounge room where the 3 and 1 is and the Kitchen is to far so what Plan did I have? MUM,,, at the dinner table I can connect a separare speaker if you buy a another speaker and dad can put the speaker in a box and this box will be fitted in the kitchen so If I wire it up to the 3 and 1 to the box in the kitchen you will have you songs. Yes I done this and it was 100% success ( Did not know those days as Speakers were 4, 6 ,8, Ohm but I was lucky as the 3 and 1 had two big speakers and it was MONO so I connected to one only
Months went past I was grounded again and again but still not found way to get my revenge on them but after I got money for collecting glass bottles at the fottie feild and cashing them in I was able to buy a my own second hand record player so I can play the Beatles "yes she love you Ya Ya Yeah" but after this when my parent was not home I got a idea that if I connect a same wires from the my record player speaker to the two wires from the family 3 and 1 that feed the kitchen speaker (not me as I was not allowed to touch the 3 and 1) but had to to do the job and when I did this I found thar my player to have not much guts to drive the main Speakers on the 3 and one but it still worked. I tested it and made my Record Playervto work at MAX but the 3 and one plus the Kitchen speakers were about half or even less but it worked so I found a way to disconnect my speaker quickley but it did not help me much as this works on the back feed principle

When I was ready one day when my parents were home I disconnected my speaker on my player and run the Beatles She Love you Ya Ya Yeah record and the Sound was coming from the Lounge room 3 and 1 + the Kitchen speaker and my dad and my mum came out WHO PUT THIS PUT THIS RECORD on the Chrysler 3 and 1 ? I said not me, My Mum said NOT ME so the 3 of us was in the lounge room and there 2 speakers on the 3 and 1 was playing She love you Ya Ya Yeah So the old man Opened the two mahogany doors and 1/ Found no Record in it 2/ the light on the dial for AM Radio was off but dad said to me you must have broken the light, I said DAD I did not touch it to blow the globe so he decided to send me to my room for another hiding but I head him say ITS ALREADY TURNED OFF there is no record player so GOD must have take it over so after this I rushed back into the lounge room and said to my dad and mum whilst they we both doing the SIGN OF THE CROSS yes north south east and west stuff and my mother sad to my Dad THE DEVIL HAS TAKEN OVER this 3 and 1 so what My dad do is shut the 3 and 1 doors he PULLED THE 240V Plug off from the wall and Yes the 3 and 1 still blared out She love you yea yea yeah and once again my parents gave plenty of Hale Maries and sign of the Gross. After this I turned my player off and never done this stunt again as it effected my parents

Days went past and the Catholic Priest come over and blessed the lounge room (when leaving he took around 10 more or less shilling with him) and at dinner time both my parent told me we are sorry for punish you all the time for simple things., GOD HAS SENT A SIGN to us not to do this anymore and I felt pity for them and after this I tried to Behave myself Yes after this they become more Religious to a point that my mother saw a cloud in the sky and she would say ITS THE END OF THE EARTH. Yes she was always dressed in Black

My typing practice done today.

VYCommodore76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commy
i was just reading my Grandpa's autobiography... fascinating to read about the old days

"It was a few years earlier when there was another tragic happening at home during school holidays and we boys were left at home on our own, Mum being out for the day. I was out in the street but Allan and Bill were in the house alone. Dad kept his Police service revolver in a box on the mantlepiece in his bedroom, which we knew was strictly out of bounds for we boys, however, Allan was showing the automatic Smith and Wesson pistol to Bill, when Bill moved the safety catch and the pistol went off. I saw Allan helping Bill back to Bill's place next door, blood was streaming from Bill's side. Bill was rushed to the Alfred Hospital in a critical condition, and it was touch and go as to whether he survived. One kidney was removed and the operation left Bills body badly scarred. Of course Dad was in trouble with the Police Department, relations with the neighbours were strained for a while but eventually we all got over it and I am glad to say that Bill, who is now in his mid eighties like me, was looking remarkedly fit when I last saw him at one of our contemporarys funeral in 1966."

VYCommodore76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commy
"The Malvern Municipality had at that time gas street lights, and we would see the man on a bicycle, with a long stick doing his rounds turning off the street lights, however, around 1929 it was decided to convert to electricity and this was godsend for us as that was all that kept us in work for the next few years of the Great Drepression.

For the operation of Street Lighting an additional wire was required, called a Switch Wire and it was strung on brackets placed a foot below the lowest active (live) wire and this was what we were doing throughout Malvern. I was 15 years old at the time.

Working in Harold Avenue, East Malvern, one Saturday morning, we had run the wire over the brackets on the poles to the. end of the street and terminated it on the last pole.

Street trees prevented the wire from being strained into position, so the other three came up with the idea of pulling the wire clear of the tree, with me holding the wire at the other end of the street and they would toss the wire over the tree. Unfortunately for me they tossed the wire too vigorously and tangled it with the live wire, leaving me holding the live wire, or rather the live wire holding me, at the other end of the street being electrocuted. The linesman, George Eaton quickly saw the danger and sprinted as he had never done before to me and with uninsulated pliers in his bare hands cut the wire, receiving a shock himself In the confusion he cut the wire on the wrong side and had to repeat the job on the correct side, receiving another shock. I was conscious through the whole time, about 3 to 5 minutes and they said my screams could be heard a block away. I was very shaken up by the experience and the commotion brought people out into the street, so Dave got a lady to make me a cup of tea let me rest for a while. The advice they gave me was that the experience would be a good lesson for me and to keep it to myself.

When we knocked off at 12 o'clock I rode my bike home to Brighton and rested for the rest of the day, not telling anyone what had happened. Apart from having very sore muscles there were no ill effects and it was a lesson which I never forgot. Over the next 45 years I did receive other electric shocks but the first was the nearest that I ever came to being electrocuted. Alternating current causes the muscles to contract about 50 times per second and a person cannot let go if they are gripping the electrified object, where as a direct current causes a violent muscular reaction which causes the victim to throw themselves away."

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I Had to ring my sister last night to re fresh my memory. When I was 12 I was a child that had to get into anything like mechanical and electrical. Yes I got my first electric shock at 12 (Stuck something in a power point) and I noticed that one of the three pins set me on my back and never made that mistake again but I learnt the hard way but after that I become Fascinated about Electrical as I said I cant see the electricity but it has the power to sit you on my bum. After this I kept away with 240V stuff but anything with lower voltages I played with it.

Now i'm still twelve so when I was around 13 (my Birthday) My Dad built me a Billy cart out of timber yes he done a good job too because he was good with wood so when he was finished and the wheels were on I got my Sister to push me Around. Naaaaa that not cool, so I got a Brain wave can I put a Battery from a car under the Seat and Use a Starter Motor From a Old car to make it go so I pestered the mechanic in the service station across the road to attach the belt wheel to the axial possible weld it and the same with the starter motor (geeeee I was lucky as some cars had 6V and Some had 12 V) After this I scrounge for some cable And I made a crude switch and it worked but I did notice that the cable were getting hot but her goes because this billy cart was fast (first sign for Speed) and had only the back right wheel as a brake and found myself in Bankstown Hospital after I head Butted a Red PHONE Box because those days we had red phone boxes everywhere.

After this My Father grounded me most of the time because I was doing something that I hurt myself ""eg Electric Shock or crashed in a Phone Box and OTHER). Around this time I was let out from Being Grounded and went with my mates that were letting BUNGERS off in a Park Yes the Bungers that went BANG (cracker time) but we go in trouble from the old BAG that lived on the same intersection on a main road that I lived but lived on the same side of the same corner bot on the other side but this old Woman went to the local Police that this BLACK KID (That me) that live across the road from the Old girl was using BUNGERS and was scaring myself and my dog so the Cops come to my house and got a Flogging whilst my mate got off Scott free. Maybe as she was a English Woman and I was BLACK and my mates were White.

I have to get back at that bitch. I was grounded for 3 months but allowed to play in the back yard but at the same time My old Man cut down a Mulberry tree and left the stump and a most of the branches there so I asked my dad can I cut some of branches off and my mother said LET HIM GO LET HIM GO let him to do things as you know he always like be busy as he has to much suger in him and needs to burn it off so let him go to do things he is not causing trouble so What I did with my Mates help as I had a Master Plan to get that lying bitch as I was not the one that was letting bungers off as I cant afford them but it was my white mates but the bitch blamed me because I was BLACK as I was a WOG and not pure like that English Woman that lived by herself. After this with my mates help I trimmed the tree My mother said to my father Let him Go ,Let him go his high on Suger (that the 1950 talk) he is not getting into trouble but the old man did not know my master plan to get back to that English Bitch.

See I constructed a giant sling shot and made a pouch and used old bike tubes and was able to sent 2 pence Yes 1 cent today bungers Yes the Large ones and park them on her roof.
Now my parents went to sleep my mates will jump over the back fence (drain Behind) and with bring with them plenty of big bungers and we bombarded her house. for 5 minute and stopped. We did this for two weeks on and off until the old bag contacted the the Police and the Police came over, The Sling shot was take off the stump and this woman raged to my Father that you Son at Night is throwing "BUNGERS" from your yard to my house and some time on my steel room but the cop said when he is doing this and she said AT NIGHT as I can see the WICK as its burning and it goes around and around and hits my house then goes BANG but the COP SAID HUMMMM, This child cannot throw anything that far as it must be 200 or more Feet and it impossible for even a strong man to throw that far. "I got the Bitch" My dad told her off , I laughed my head off and told her infront of everytone she is MAD or something like this, I told my mate I will get back at her, See Our family was A Family that Came From Egypt where we have a pro\inciple there is eye for eye and my Mother was very good at that and good with curses too..

After getting into trouble Again And Again although I gave my old man a Free Phone to Ring (read my other unrelated Post about this and how I did it when I was 12.) I was continually grounded al because I forgot to flush the toilet, did not wash the dished at tea time correctly or left a bit of dirt on the floor I did not put the dinner table cloth correctly on the table and after this I got the sh.its with my Dad and my Mother and had plenty of time to get square with them.

See My Mother was Very, Very, Very Religious more Religious for my dad but at the same time my dad purchased the one and only expense item and that was a three and one Chrysler or maybe spent with a "K" but it was 3 and one and it was made with Expensive mahogany timber yes it had a TV and had a Radio and TURNTABLE for to play my Mum records as she love player her music so after months of have the first ever TV that cost over 2000 pounds my mum played her record but she did this whilst she was in the kitchen as she complain to my father as the lounge room where the 3 and 1 is and the Kitchen is to far so what Plan did I have? MUM,,, at the dinner table I can connect a separare speaker if you buy a another speaker and dad can put the speaker in a box and this box will be fitted in the kitchen so If I wire it up to the 3 and 1 to the box in the kitchen you will have you songs. Yes I done this and it was 100% success ( Did not know those days as Speakers were 4, 6 ,8, Ohm but I was lucky as the 3 and 1 had two big speakers and it was MONO so I connected to one only
Months went past I was grounded again and again but still not found way to get my revenge on them but after I got money for collecting glass bottles at the fottie feild and cashing them in I was able to buy a my own second hand record player so I can play the Beatles "yes she love you Ya Ya Yeah" but after this when my parent was not home I got a idea that if I connect a same wires from the my record player speaker to the two wires from the family 3 and 1 that feed the kitchen speaker (not me as I was not allowed to touch the 3 and 1) but had to to do the job and when I did this I found thar my player to have not much guts to drive the main Speakers on the 3 and one but it still worked. I tested it and made my Record Playervto work at MAX but the 3 and one plus the Kitchen speakers were about half or even less but it worked so I found a way to disconnect my speaker quickley but it did not help me much as this works on the back feed principle

When I was ready one day when my parents were home I disconnected my speaker on my player and run the Beatles She Love you Ya Ya Yeah record and the Sound was coming from the Lounge room 3 and 1 + the Kitchen speaker and my dad and my mum came out WHO PUT THIS PUT THIS RECORD on the Chrysler 3 and 1 ? I said not me, My Mum said NOT ME so the 3 of us was in the lounge room and there 2 speakers on the 3 and 1 was playing She love you Ya Ya Yeah So the old man Opened the two mahogany doors and 1/ Found no Record in it 2/ the light on the dial for AM Radio was off but dad said to me you must have broken the light, I said DAD I did not touch it to blow the globe so he decided to send me to my room for another hiding but I head him say ITS ALREADY TURNED OFF there is no record player so GOD must have take it over so after this I rushed back into the lounge room and said to my dad and mum whilst they we both doing the SIGN OF THE CROSS yes north south east and west stuff and my mother sad to my Dad THE DEVIL HAS TAKEN OVER this 3 and 1 so what My dad do is shut the 3 and 1 doors he PULLED THE 240V Plug off from the wall and Yes the 3 and 1 still blared out She love you yea yea yeah and once again my parents gave plenty of Hale Maries and sign of the Gross. After this I turned my player off and never done this stunt again as it effected my parents

Days went past and the Catholic Priest come over and blessed the lounge room (when leaving he took around 10 more or less shilling with him) and at dinner time both my parent told me we are sorry for punish you all the time for simple things., GOD HAS SENT A SIGN to us not to do this anymore and I felt pity for them and after this I tried to Behave myself Yes after this they become more Religious to a point that my mother saw a cloud in the sky and she would say ITS THE END OF THE EARTH. Yes she was always dressed in Black

My typing practice done today.
Might pay if you go to confession to atone for your sins. For 10 shillings you could buy five packs of 20 cigarettes in the 50's. Now a pack of 20 costs about $40. Take $200 with you and beg for forgiveness. Don't forget the three Hail Mary's. That should get you on the upward path when your life comes to an end.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Please explain ........... "Trouble" and "Young" . How much or how little of each . :cool:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Might pay if you go to confession to atone for your sins. For 10 shillings you could buy five packs of 20 cigarettes in the 50's. Now a pack of 20 costs about $40. Take $200 with you and beg for forgiveness. Don't forget the three Hail Mary's. That should get you on the upward path when your life comes to an end.
Instance one
See My mother was very religious to a point of madness God this God that but on 2 instances I believe her as on one day or better still I cop this every time I went to Roselands Shopping Centre (NSW) as a good looking blond girls with my friends and she look at me and said in my face uuuuuuuugh imagine kissing that and she had a horrible face to go for it, as had ache pimples.
One day when I took my mother shopping at Roseland when I was 18 I spotted this girl this girl was with her mother and I said to my Mum MUM, MUM that the girl that say the horrible thing to me in my face but I did not expect what my Mother did next. My mother Confronted this girl with her mothers and my mother said in Maltese to this girl " DO NOT DO TO OTHER THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN TO YOURSELF" Yes my mother drew a circle with her hand and that's it.. So WTF did my mother Do, F..k knows but I found out 2 to 4 or even 6 weeks later that this pretty girl was involved a major car accident and the car Caught Fire and I did not no know this until one year later and I saw Her in Roselands Shopping centre hanging around but away from other, close to the wall out of sight and this girl was badly Disfigured So I went to her And Repeated IN ENGLISH NOT Maltese what My Mother Said to her that day one year earlier. Yes I said Uggghhh Image kissing that that it has no lips, one ear missing, and no NOSE FOR, F..K sake I said the same thing as my mother said " DO NOT DO TO OTHER THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN TO YOURSELF. With in 5 Minutes a Fight started with her friends and her family and my Friend supported me with the fight and that it. My only crime I was blacker than the rest, I had had BAD ACHE all because my mother cooked everything with oil and it was possible responsibe for this. Any How I told my Mother this and she was Happy.

Instance two
I restored a Holden EH Ute and yes I sprayed it that Grey colour and One day the Car was Stolen at Bankstown SQUARE Shopping Centre. The Next day I told my Mum and Dad and both of them were furious and my mother put a Curse on the Person that did this. One week later I was notified by my neighbour as his young Son knew who stole the car and burnt it out but the young kid was to scared to tell me so my neighbour come over to tell me with his son and it took me only 3 weeks to find the Scum that stole and burnt my car out. I told my mother about this and she went into a furious mode, she was frothing out of her months with hate.
Yes it was done by 3 young boys no more than 12 years old and only took two weeks to find out where they lived but unfortunately the 3 of them was children under State care but did not have a chance to front them because on One Saturday Night they stole another car a Holden Panel Van and rapped it around the power pole on the causeway (Quakers Hill Station Road Doonside or Quakers Hill) and the reason why I know this because I was on call out after hours service looking after High Voltage transmissions any 11,000 Volt feeds was my Responsibly so the pole they hit was the one of the two feeders for 11,000 V in the Quakers Hill Sewerage Treatment work on the corner so when my phone rang that I night I got in My Van out and proceed to go for work but when I come close the the causeway a cop stop me as the Road was block off but the cops waved me though ( i was essential worker) right past the car that that was rapped around the pole and the fire brigade put the fire out and so I can get into the Compound of the Sewerage works.
I stayed for 12 hours hours or more because the Electrician had trouble re-setting everyting there so I stay there making money.
Two days later my neighbour kid raced to my direction and told me that 2 out of the three kid that stole my car stole another car and two out of 2 died at that causeway.
After this I rang my Mother and told her this and she said something like GOD Has Taken them because they were not worth being on GODS Earth, Hummmmmm, but I said the third kid is still in Hospital and she said something like this,,,, God will get him too. Months later I found out that the third Kid was fried across 415 V mains at Kildare Rd Doonside (a Home for unwanted Kids)and these mains were not insulated,,, he died all because he climb on the steel roof slipped and fell across the mains. I rang my Mother up again and she was pleased.
Yes call it want you want this truly happen this way, People today dont understand how some vindictive ethic people are.

Re- Read it as it had plenty of typos as I was tired, worn out when I wrote this.

Last edited:

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Instance one
See My mother was very religious to a point of madness God this God that but on 2 instances I believe her as on one day or better still I cop this every time I went to Roselands Shopping Centre (NSW) as a good looking blond girls with my friends and she look at me and said in my face uuuuuuuugh imagine kissing that and she had a horrible face to go for it, as had ache pimples.
One day when I took my mother shopping at Roseland when I was 18 I spotted this girl this girl was with her mother and I said to my Mum MUM, MUM that the girl that say the horrible thing to me in my face but I did not expect what my Mother did next. My mother Confronted this girl with her mothers and my mother said in Maltese to this girl " DO NOT DO TO OTHER THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN TO YOURSELF" Yes my mother drew a circle with her hand and that's it.. So WTF did my mother Do, F..k knows but I found out 2 to 4 or even 6 weeks later that this pretty girl was involved a major car accident and the car Caught Fire and I did not no know this until one year later and I saw Her in Roselands Shopping centre hanging around but away from other, close to the wall out of sight and this girl was badly Disfigured So I went to her And Repeated IN ENGLISH NOT Maltese what My Mother Said to her that day one year earlier. Yes I said Uggghhh Image kissing that that it has no lips, one ear missing, and no NOSE FOR, F..K sake I said the same thing as my mother said " DO NOT DO TO OTHER THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN TO YOURSELF. With in 5 Minutes a Fight started with her friends and her family and my Friend supported me with the fight and that it. My only crime I was blacker than the rest, I had had BAD ACHE all because my mother cooked everything with oil and it was possible responsibe for this. Any How I told my Mother this and she was Happy.

Instance two
I restored a Holden EH Ute and yes I sprayed it that Grey colour and One day the Car was Stolen at Bankstown SQUARE Shopping Centre. The Next day I told my Mum and Dad and both of them were furious and my mother put a Curse on the Person that did this. One week later I was notified by my neighbour as his young Son knew who stole the car and burnt it out but the young kid was to scared to tell me so my neighbour come over to tell me with his son and it took me only 3 weeks to find the Scum that stole and burnt my car out. I told my mother about this and she went into a furious mode, she was frothing out of her months with hate.
Yes it was done by 3 young boys no more than 12 years old and only took two weeks to find out where they lived but unfortunately the 3 of them was children under State care but did not have a chance to front them because on One Saturday Night they stole another car a Holden Panel Van and rapped it around the power pole on the causeway (Quakers Hill Station Road Doonside or Quakers Hill) and the reason why I know this because I was on call out after hours service looking after High Voltage transmissions any 11,000 Volt feeds was my Responsibly so the pole they hit was the one of the two feeders for 11,000 V in the Quakers Hill Sewerage Treatment work on the corner so when my phone rang that I night I got in My Van out and proceed to go for work but when I come close the the causeway a cop stop me as the Road was block off but the cops waved me though ( i was essential worker) right past the car that that was rapped around the pole and the fire brigade put the fire out and so I can get into the Compound of the Sewerage works.
I stayed for 12 hours hours or more because the Electrician had trouble re-setting everyting there so I stay there making money.
Two days later my neighbour kid raced to my direction and told me that 2 out of the three kid that stole my car stole another car and two out of 2 died at that causeway.
After this I rang my Mother and told her this and she said something like GOD Has Taken them because they were not worth being on GODS Earth, Hummmmmm, but I said the third kid is still in Hospital and she said something like this,,,, God will get him too. Months later I found out that the third Kid was fried across 415 V mains at Kildare Rd Doonside (a Home for unwanted Kids)and these mains were not insulated,,, he died all because he climb on the steel roof slipped and fell across the mains. I rang my Mother up again and she was pleased.
Yes call it want you want this truly happen this way, People today dont understand how some vindictive ethic people are.

Re- Read it
SHI.T plenty of typo's, See I was tired when I typed this but the next morning I picked I had plenty of errors.
Another thing, I rang my Sister last night and asked her about when my mother got angry with that girl that critized me because I had ache, pimples on my face my mother use her right hand and she went in circles so what does it mean? My Sister said ITS A CURSE given to that person and the curse will go around and around until it gets her. Hummmm

Last edited: