Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wes 91 Vn Calais [Pics Pg 1]

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
what the hell? fuel is fuel, its gonna burn the same unless it has a different octane rating which i still think is bull its just a way for the servos to make more money, they might add a bit of food dye hahaha, u want more balls for your money then go buy a litre of nitro for 20 bux, u want more kms for your money go buy a microchip that lessens your fuel intake and dont put your foot down to the floor... (do not add the full litre of nitro to your tank otherwise u will blow s**t up, add maybe half a cup full not even to a full tank, nitro is not something to be toyed with) have fun :))

yes mate, you are correct.

LOL

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
Your VN is cool, but ya mates car is gay LOL

Dazz

sweefu

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V6 / R31 Skyline
Hey mate, curious as to your sub box, whats with the holes in the top? Does the sub not actually fit in the box?
Cheers.

EDIT: That was from the first page i now see that its gone haha so dw mate.

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
yes mate, you are correct.

LOL

its hard to tell wether your bein sarcastic or not?? i love nitro i have set fire to heaps of s**t with it, its mad i just wanted to make sure that people dont use the whole bottle to a tank, i know people that have done it and blown pistons out the sides of blocks and s**t, maybe someone might read that who doesnt know about nitro i know im not the only one and it is widely known but f*** SORRRRRRRY MATE