Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wet floor passenger side

Macka21

Reaction score
Members Ride
CAMMED VY SS Series 2 M6
hey i have wet floor in the passengers foot well im confused how it has happened but we have some rain lately and only just noticed it but wat could it be from, faulty seal from the windscreen or a/c overflow tube blocked

Jenkos

Reaction score
Members Ride
YV SS Ute
try lookin where the external intake for your fan is, if it fills up with crap the water will come into the car....

scorp

Reaction score
Members Ride
04' VY SerII Acclaim
you may have just let youre window down a little and it rained...happened to me once..floor was soaked...even a couple mm's is enough

Reaction score
Members Ride
Audi A4 Quattro B8
I hope your car doesnt start smelling of mould like mine did when the idiot smash-repairers left the window open in my old VX during the rain.

If it does start to smell, go down to super-cheap-autos and buy come spray on car-carpet cleaner. Rub it in. Keep doing it every day until the smell goes. It took over a week for mine.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
have you had electric antenna fixed or replaced recently if so lots ppl dong put rubber plug back in and water gets in only while driving

Macka21

Reaction score
Members Ride
CAMMED VY SS Series 2 M6
yeah i have had my antenna replaced in the last 3 months were is the rubber plug located

VH commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH and VT S2 Berlina ecotec
probably windscreen leaking...its does it in my vh...it runs down behind the dash so u only notice a pool of water on the floor and not wet anywhere else that u can see. started happening when i got my windscreen replaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
under wheel arch ya take the plastic bit off and theres a hole (20 cent size) and the coax lead goes into car there should be a rubber plug but ppl are lazy and dont put them in propperly

Macka21

Reaction score
Members Ride
CAMMED VY SS Series 2 M6
well i took my car to a windscreen place and they gave it a leak test and sure enough there was a hole up the top and yeah that was the problem all fixed for 20 bucks