Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WH Statesman boot won't open, and power window is jammed

Blueglow

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
Planning to sell my WH statesman soon. First of all the boot is locked and won't open, it doesnt have a key entry, its all remotely released with the key. and the glove box button. When I press either the key remote or the glove box release, it makes the noise that its released but the boot is still jammed tight. I can crawl into the boot from the backseat and get inside but not sure exactly what else I can do since the emergency release inside doesnt budge when i pull on it. Any ideas?

As well, the window on the left door fell into the door itself as one of the plastic pieces along the track broke. The pins were over the top of the window when it fell down, and I've pulled them back so I can slide the window back up (so I can actually drive to work and such without the window down and rain getting in). But the pins don't go down so I can slide them back into the track when I get the plastic pieces, it just makes a jamming noise when I push up and down on it. What else could I do to fix this one? driving me nuts

PeterDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH
I ow have to re-set the boot latch to hold by pushing cable attachment/latch lever "down".Maybe black plastic catch has to be readied.