Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WH Statesman Maestro Audio Added Line In

Dougm30

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman
After years of looking to get this done and being told I was wasting my time, finally I have got this done.
After the CD deck died I started using using a cassette adaptor to connect an mp3 player as FM transmitters are rubbish with so many FM stations causing problems and lets face it the FM is not great in the Maestro system.
I saw all sorts of adaptors available on ebay and youtubes showing how you can plug a line in into the CD changer connection on all sorts of head units. Most were under $30, but nothing for Eurovox.
I contacted Eurovox years ago and they said can't be done, but tried again and was told yes and it costs $70 plus postage, so somewhat dearer, but I went ahead and also bought some dash removal stuff and the radio release keys (AutoBarn).

Did the job (release radio and unplug cd changer lead from rear of radio replace with lead supplied run lead to where you want it and put radio and dash covers back.)
Plug phone or music player into lead select CD on Maestro and it works.

I am happy and if you are interested here is where I got it from.
Radio removal is simple, there are vids on youtube that show you how.

John at
Go Technologies Pty Ltd
55 Rocco Drive
Scoresby 3179
Victoria

Phone: 03 9237-0800
Fax: 03 9237-0808

email: [email protected]