Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

WH Statesman

Krapkat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000WH Caprice
I'm looking for a self leveling ECU with electrical harness connector to suit a 2000 WH Statesman

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Have you checked to see if the connector is already there near where the compressor would go. I added the level ride since my Caprice didn't have it from factory. The wiring was already there and I didn't need to change the ECU/PCM. The BCM would probably control it, not the PCM. I didn't need to change the BCM either.

Krapkat

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000WH Caprice
Yes I already have the complete unit in the car the auto elections now claim mine is faulty which has been causing the compressor to start up every time I touch the car by opening the door or continuing after stopping car up to 15 minutes every 20 seconds 20-21 times for a few seconds. I've now been told GMH stopped making & or carrying the part which I will check out myself on Monday I now wish I put in the after market shocks & coil springs instead I've just had the genuine air bags replaced with the problem still there

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Oh yeah, now I remember, we've been communicating by private message.
Like I said the ECU/PCM would have nothing to do with level ride.
A wrecker or ebay would be your best bet for the part you need.