Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wh statestman interior fit vt?

splity

Reaction score
Members Ride
wh statesman,vt commodore
DOES WH-STATESMAN INTERIOR FIT VT COMMODORE??? wrecking wh statesman, interior perfect, want it in the vt....does the whole dash, seats, roof-ling and door trims fit straight in my vt commodore??? need to scrap the wh asap, no room in the yard....cheers split

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Were are you located i might buy the car. Roof lining wont top of rear seat wont intrior light will with mods. Door trims wont.

splity

Reaction score
Members Ride
coombabah gold coast mate, got the gen3v8 in it, $5000 with the motor or 1500-ono without the motor but open to offers.brother here intends to drop the v8 in his hq-tonner, then give the rest to me to do watever. but we defiantly open to offers. wh has no front bumper, ding in back bumper, no rear left taillight. got boot lining, interior dash leather seats,brnd new spare wheel all in very good condition.

Last edited:

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Ok sounds good my mates after one how much with the engine cheers.

splity

Reaction score
Members Ride
$5000, how serious is he coz its taken up room,our landlords going nuts with all the cars, we picked up the wh a few days ago threw a trade purely to Quickly get the gen3 out and whack it the the tonner, then Scrap it after i picked parts for my vt, we just aint got the room. So pretty much in 2-3 weeks the motor is going in the hq-tonner.

Last edited:

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Were are you located i might buy the car. Roof lining wont top of rear seat wont intrior light will with mods. Door trims wont.

Door trims will fit. The rear seat will fit but will have a small gap at the sides and holes where the seat belts go through the top of the seat.

splity

Reaction score
Members Ride
does the rear seat look dodgy with the small gap on the top of the seats......and the door trims definitely fit?

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
does the rear seat look dodgy with the small gap on the top of the seats

The gap is actually at the sides of the seat because they are slightly narrower, nothing major. The main thing is that the seat belts in a WH go through the top of the seat and the VTs don't so that will leave a hole in the top right and left of the rear seats but it won't look too bad if the plastic trims are left on them, or they can be patched up by an upholsterer.

splity

Reaction score
Members Ride
mad thanks mate... and the door trims defiantly fit you say???

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
mad thanks mate... and the door trims defiantly fit you say???
Yes they will definitely fit, the doors on a WH and VT-VX are exactly the same. The only difference between the two cars is that Statesman and Caprice are slightly loner from the rear doors back and that is why the roof lining wont fit, although it might with a bit of a trim, not sure about that though.