Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What’s happened to this place?

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Been a while since I was around here thought I’d pop in to see what is new and it appears very little.
This place needs a few trolls to liven things up again
Trouble is all the new threads aren’t worth the effort of trolling.
Come on guys surely you can do better than this

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Been a while since I was around here thought I’d pop in to see what is new and it appears very little.
This place needs a few trolls to liven things up again
Trouble is all the new threads aren’t worth the effort of trolling.
Come on guys surely you can do better than this
Mate, the political thread has absolutely died in the bum. No comments, no debates, no contrary views and no trolls. Don't know why but many old time posters seem to have vanished into the ether. Probably still more Conservatives than Lefties though.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
Yes I noticed that too. With a federal election just around the corner maybe that thread needs a good swift kick up the bum to get some healthy debate happening.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I read the political thread most days, but CBF responding. There was a lot of arguing going on but I think the two main instigators received the ban stick. Not that it bothers me I was getting tired of the SOS, over and over.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I scan the political thread quickly, but it appears to be about stuff that I either do not understand or am interested in.
And it is all to easy to get into a keyboard shitfight about something that we, as individuals, can do nothing about. So, why bother ?
In NSW, we have both State and Federal elections shortly. I have already decided who is getting my vote, so all the talking heads on TV, radio, and tabloid expert opinions = information overload, switch off.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I agree that the political thread has almost nothing of interest to me. I thought the impending elections might lead to something but they haven't. The main discussion topic now centre on GM and Holden, will they, won't they? Can't predict what response you might get gopher, I think we've all mellowed a bit.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Don't worry, school holidays will roll around soon enough.

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
I agree that the political thread has almost nothing of interest to me. I thought the impending elections might lead to something but they haven't. The main discussion topic now centre on GM and Holden, will they, won't they? Can't predict what response you might get gopher, I think we've all mellowed a bit.
I wasn’t just talking about the political thread.
I was talking about the pub forum in general

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Yep, any moment now there will be a huge influx of gen y hipsters with their new ZB Commodores that Holden have sold thousands off :rolleyes:

Last edited: