Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What a mess WA car crash

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
This sort of events are always tragic , and happen all too often .

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
These idiots run because they know police will call of pursuits now if they start driving to recklessly, plus theres plenty of police chases where I live and no one ever gets locked up for them, they would rather run the risk of trying to get away than just pull over, even though the car was stolen and people have been hurt I bet he will get a slap on the wrist
lawyer, "oh he's had a hard life and has good prospects of rehabilitation" judge, "oh okay then well in that case I impose 6 month good behaviour bond"

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
lawyer, "oh he's had a hard life and has good prospects of rehabilitation" judge, "oh okay then well in that case I impose 6 month good behaviour bond"

Like saying sorry.

paedophile: Sorry I played with your kid`s balls and penis.
Dad: That`s ok you coming to the BBQ today.

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
that crash happened not all that far from where I live, that particular road is a fairly long straight stretch not too far from a major freeway so I would say they must have been travelling at a ridiculous speed.

I would rather see cops call off a chase if it's going to help stop a accident. a while back there was another accident over here where a cop car in a high speed chase was after another car, ran a red light in a intersection that he thought was clear and t-boned another car in the process, killing a woman and injuring her daughter.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
But no pursuits = anarchy.

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
But no pursuits = anarchy.

exactly, everyone would just start throwing fake plates on and driving like an idiot so they can get away from police, and if I really needed to get away from police (I dont know pretend I just robbed a bank) why would I stop when I know theyll probably just stop chasing me anyway? If I knew no matter what they would catch me I would just pull over and get it over with

And calling the chase off does nothing really, Ive read "police called off the chase then 10 minutes later they crashed anyway" so many times, it almost makes it pointless

'ssv'

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV MY9.5 M6 UTE
Looks like the ute held up a lot better then the hyundi...