Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What annoys you?

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
Post the things that really really shits you...

1st Thing that blonde haired bloke that host's Big Brother Friday Night Live i hate his guts. i feel like rippin my hair out when i see or hear his voice.:ranting: oh yeah an BB

Last edited:

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Spam, people who think they know everything and can never admit they made a mistake and people who think thier 4 banger will "kick yo commys ass bro".

Yeah, I hate that guy too.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
im glad you do too mate. he would wanna hope i dont bump into him walkin home from the pub 1 day. He'd probally try bust out 1 of his lame jokes

vxexec350

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder/VX Exec LS1/VN Berlina 5.0
I hate when people repeat what other people say in forums as if it was their idea. I hate when people say use the search function. It takes JUST as long to answer a question, you can THEN direct them to the search function.

What I REALLY hate is car drivers who expect me in my semi to keep out of their way. I am BIGGER, SLOWER, HEAVIER and need a lot more space to stop. NOTHING happens quickly (except running cars over LMAO), and I have to drive in the same conditions as a car, driving a semi in built up areas is a lot like threading a needle so give me some space and dont put YOURSELF in danger...twit.

sorry LOL.
Pete

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
vxexec350 said:
I hate when people repeat what other people say in forums as if it was their idea.

I hate when people repeat what other people say in forums as if it was their idea.:p

sorry lol:)

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Dont be sorry, your entitled. Truckies get a hard time. I sit beside them when we are pulling up to the lights so as cars cannot cut them off. Gives some cars the shits but I enjoy watching them get pissed off.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
Hrrmm Yeah and they fuk ya around too if u decide to piss em of like if ur cruzin out in the middle of whoop whoop and for some reason u piss a truckie of by beepin ur horn at him as u go past he/she will get on there 2 way an notify all tha other truckies and theyll high beam u the whole trip.

vxexec350

Reaction score
Members Ride
slundy said:
Dont be sorry, your entitled. Truckies get a hard time. I sit beside them when we are pulling up to the lights so as cars cannot cut them off. Gives some cars the shits but I enjoy watching them get pissed off.
Thanks mate. I get that acouple of times a day ppl taking my braking space, I get close sometimes too. I wonder what they are thinking. They seem secure in the knowledge they are not going to be in the wrong because I will be ramming them up the clacker, but crushed is crushed.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
hmm respect 4 u truckies u must hav to put up wid sum ****.... seen a show tha other night were a bloke got hijacked at gun point for 16 hrs.

vxexec350

Reaction score
Members Ride
kritical said:
Hrrmm Yeah and they fuk ya around too if u decide to piss em of like if ur cruzin out in the middle of whoop whoop and for some reason u piss a truckie of by beepin ur horn at him as u go past he/she will get on there 2 way an notify all tha other truckies and theyll high beam u the whole trip.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Never thought of that, must remember it

LOL
Pete