Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What annoys you?

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
My Wife needs some pretty major spinal surgery, was booked in for last friday, had to be there at 6.00am. got there & saw various doctors etc, filled in more forms.
Waited...

Waited...

Waited...

12.00 came & we were told by some pinhead assistant to the surgeon "sorry we dont have a bed & cant operate today!"
so off we go back home (2 hr drive) & wait another 4 to 6 weeks now.
cancelled annual leave etc,
all in all a pain in the ass to say the least.

The Public Health System SUCKS... like a Hoover

frustrated, tired, grumpy, & having to see the missus in pain all the time is getting me down.

Rob

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
dr bob, thats sucks mate, i hope your wife recovers well after the surgery, all the best for her..... The public health system really does suck

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
yeah I second that. hope everything works out for you 2 doc

Mr_Slim

Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Manual
i hate when i'm a passenger in someone else's car (no wait, there's more) and they can't drive properly.

you know the people who accelerate up to the car in front, then take their foot off the throttle and fall behind, then accelerate back up, then fall behind and so on? God that shits me! My girlfriend does it, and i try tellin her to drive at a constant speed but she just doesn't get it.

Also, when people drive manual, but don't know wtf to do. They hold onto the wheel which is fine, but for the rest of us passengers, the ride is jerky and rough as ****. Learn how to double clutch!

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
That "beeks" dude...
He has a cry about everything i say, and that MY suspension is illegal...
Its my car mate, if i want i can take the springs out totally n go off-roading on a golf course with 4 fat chic and a puppy if i want!

Cheers!

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
i hate when your sitting in a way thats different to usual and it makes your pants go all wierd...
and my jeans with the fly that undoes itself, i mean i look stupid cos every hour my fluy is undone again...
yeah and when you have a cold and everything smells wierd...
and when ppl chase me off the golf course cos the fat chicks are scaring them...fat chicks need loving too!!!...

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
people who drive with their high beams on in the middle of the day. and commie drivers who always have their driving/fog lights on with their low beam like its cool.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
big_stretch said:
i hate when your sitting in a way thats different to usual and it makes your pants go all wierd...
and my jeans with the fly that undoes itself, i mean i look stupid cos every hour my fluy is undone again...
yeah and when you have a cold and everything smells wierd...
and when ppl chase me off the golf course cos the fat chicks are scaring them...fat chicks need loving too!!!...

Hahaha, the pants thing...so so so true! Nice one