Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What annoys you?

diagonal sleeper

Reaction score
ANGRY=the fact that the only land based mode of transportion that has a seperate path to travell on, is rail?!?!?

WTF!!

"Our" roads are only 3 or 4 metres wide (well the vast majority in queensland, with the exception of highly pop areas where traffic volume is rediculous)and these roads are used for private, commercial, industrial AND agricultural traffic (some of which are often too large for the road the begin with.) and to make it worse 1 road has 2 lanes, seperated by a 4inch white line with traffic travelling at 100km/h+ in OPPOSITE directions!!! WTF^2!! a head on impact with 2 cars travelling at these speeds is just horrific.
It is just plain stupid to expect "****" NOT too happen.
hahaha....lol.... just remembered the truck that juck-knifed out on boundry road last night.... f**k that put a stop to the rest of the traffic! REAL quick.
not a cop out at truckies drivin..... just to show why it makes no sense to "single file" up soooo many vehicles that are used for so many different reasons.

haloeight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Stato SII L67 S/C V6
the guy on big brother up late and those wankers fitzy and bree

i want to bash them all with poles

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
i feel ya haloeight read me 1st post his 1 person i would swerve at in my car. just another reason to hate BB. and Bree she just fuct im not gonna get started on her and tha other bloke is a tosser he is so puttin on that accent betya round tha house he talks like a lil bitch on helium

Last edited:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
dunno if you southerners or westerners have a shop called Super A Mart, but that idiot does the tv ads for them aswell...

there are just too many things that **** me, but the biggest is my work. I've just completed 2 weeks of 11 hour shifts, but only getting paid for 8. I know it's not such a big deal, but we get paid **** in the first place... And I'd really like to immobilise my boss, mainly because:
1) He always treats me like "some dumb kid" (and has even said as much), yet always asks me technical questions.
2) He told me that my opinion is always wrong because it doesn't concur with his own.
3) He told me that dispite him being smarter than me simply because he's older than me (by 6 whole years) 2 of my co-workers who are older than him (one by 5 years, other by 20+) are not smarter than him.
4) He's an all-round arrogant prick.
5) He's always carrying on about how his ex-wife is this and that, yet he cheated on her with his current shag.
6) He "parents" his current shag's little boy (a real pet hate of mine).
7) He insults and threatens to "flog" a co-workers children, who hate him.
8) He always attacks my mental state, questioning if I am brain-damaged.
There's heaps more I hate about him, but I really need to just suck it up, study for a while, and then I'll just knock him on his ass and tell him to jam his job

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
People who can't negotiate roundabouts they're so easy!!! There's nothing worse than when people stop at roundabout for no reason the whole point is to keep traffic flowing. And also those who are in the wrong lane and almost cause crashes by cutting across to exit

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
for now, apprentice wages. when mates are takin home double or more than what i make and doin it in less hours. but i guess its a qualification..

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
For the most part I have full respect for truckies, but seeing as I hit the freeway everyday, I see a reasonable amount of wanker truckies as well - for example, the one that two days in a row, sat in the right-hand lane on the 'big dipper' going uphill after exiting Sydney onto the F3 Freeway northbound - completely stuffed up the peak hour traffic from 4pm to 6:30pm that day he would have done. The 3 lanes going up that hill were choked to 40km/h, all the traffic building up behind them.

I also hate it when people are too stupid to service their cars and they're pouring out black and grey smoke all over the place. You would think they would notice the black soot all over the back of their car.

I also hate stamp duty. Enough said.

Then there's the delay in our MODERN, computer based banking systems where it still takes a day or two to process a direct deposit from one bank account into another, and that 3 day clearing process for cheques.

Drivers that aren't watching the traffic lights when they turn green also get my goat. Drivers behind them who don't beep at them after waiting way too long annoy me just as much, and if I'm only the 2nd car behind I'll beep my horn. It's pretty much always on turning lanes too, so by the time you're actually moving you've probably run out of time anyway.

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
kritical said:
Post the things that really really shits you...

swearing on internet forums and in general. it isn't needed and some people find it offensive. there are more appropriate words that can be used.

i used to swear a bit, then realised that it is pretty bad and am trying to change.