Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What annoys you?

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
most of things people have said above! lol - I have a friend who actually plots ways to find and kill mike goldman (guy off BB (and he actually lies int he same suburb!!!))

i am impatient as a driver... I admit that, I respect truckies and the extra danger and stopping etc that is required, but when trucks are both on the same road, going straight for a fair distance, why oh why do they have to sit side by side and make both lanes slow? I drive through 2 main industrial arteries ever morning (1 hour drive each way) and see it more and more...

Also hate people gonig for no apparent reason 15-30klks under the limit? Why? and OMG why does anyone buy a performance car if they cannot drive the speed limit! ffs! HSV's, FPV's, Porsche's, done up other peices of crap... damn!

People that do not indicate, sorry, i know a lot of people on here say they only indicate (other threads) when it's "NEEDED", who are you to judge when it is needed or not? I have given up being nice, and I yell out at people who don't now...

Cyclists! Especially after reading SOmany bloody whinge stories from cyclists about people not giving way to them and "crowding" them etc, wtf??? Maybe if you obeyed the raod rules??? NO GROUPING! Legally expected to ride single file! Oh yeah, and you see the red lights? They mean stop you dumb twit!

Kids riding bikes without helmets, and even worse parents with their kids at these times still not making them wear helmets, or kids riding with helmets straps undone, or helmet sitting ont he handlebars... again WTF???
hehe, i been yelling out at a lot of these now too...

and people driving whilst on mobile phones! OMG, well, duh, it aint like people don't know now, just pull the hell over?

People that cannot merge... i believe this breed to be a minimum of 50% responsible for all traffic jams and holdups on freeways and motorways...

hmmm, sorry that's a bit of a rant, good to get it out though... :) I drive hour mornig and hour evening through city, over gateway bridge and also through suburbia, see all type, and every type of speed zone...

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
I'm in the same boat as you, Morgasshk, but the difference is that I'm in a sign-written car and I don't know that I can really get away with telling people to obey the law or not...

Cyclists especially bug the hell out of me. People who don't indicate when turning or merging - please stay off the road, you don't belong there. I agree with your statement about performance car owners - I rarely see ANY of them doing even close to the speed limit. You get the really fast ones, and then you get the slow ones - the ratio is about 5%/95% fast/slow. I've seen people driving Ford Lasers faster than SS Commodores, and most Ford Lasers I've seen get driven no more than 10km/h below the speed limit.

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
swearing on internet forums and in general. it isn't needed and some people find it offensive. there are more appropriate words that can be used.

i used to swear a bit, then realised that it is pretty bad and am trying to change.
well i swear alot, and i dont plan to change

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
aaah, but at least you didn't in that ****** post! lmao

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
i hate:
people who are sure they are right and always carry on about crap when they are wrong.
and
my school because they force there politcal beliefs on students

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
You know what upsets me. Little kids playing in the front yard near the verge without an adult in sight. I have kids and know how quickly they can move.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
what annoys me is when idiots dont read the trading rules and post a thread that tells you nothing about what they are selling. then when i PM them and tell them its been deleted they have the hide to go off at me for their own stupidity...

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
I dislike intently:
Drivers who drop 20-30kmh to merge or change lanes,
Drivers who speed up to the point of nearly crashing just to stop another driver merging or changing lanes,
Drivers who also speed up to cut off another from entering the road from a driveway or parking bay,
Morons who abuse you for travelling at only 5 - 10km/h over the speed limit,
Drivers turning right and cutting directly to the left lane as they round the corner and who then abuse you for the near accident they caused,
Drivers who do not know the rules regarding roundabouts,
Drivers who must get in front of the car next to them when merging,
Drivers who whinge and complain about speeding fines (unless they are unwarranted),
Drivers who don't indicate,
Drivers who think that by putting the indicator on the adjacent lane is magically cleared of traffic so they can move over without looking,
Drivers who don't possess even basic skills relating to driving,
Drivers who brake suddenly for no apparent reason just because there is slight drizzle (this could explain why traffic is so bad when it rains, nobody wants to get too close to these cars) and then wonder why they slid off the road.

Damn it! I could have saved all that time typing by just saying:

I dislike 90% of Drivers in Perth

BLACKVZSV8

300 rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 M6
That ugly emu faced slapper that hosts big brother (yes gretel ur as ugly as ur name)
Right lane hogs
People too lazy to indicate
People who sit on 60 for the whole freeway onramp then slowly gas it once they are on the freeway
People who when given 2 right turning lanes chose the right one when they know they have to turn left after the corner
People who slow down for green lights anticipating the orange
People who wont leave a space for you when traffic is stopped and youre entering from a carpark/servo

I could go on forever, like the post above says 90% of Perth drivers have about as much driving skill as a retarded armless meerkat.

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
Idiots who turn right/left from the middle of the road instead of moving to one side to make way for other traffic.

People who demand to turn and hold up traffic for ages and wont go to a better turning spot or go around the block to get where they are going.

People who take off slow at the lights and turn the lights red by not tripping the sensor, stuffing it up for everyone behind.

Morons in fourbys who swing out to turn and almost hit the cars in the next lane.

Tailgaters.

Police pinging "speeders" at the bottom of a hill with clear visibility, fair enough if your doing 20 or more over but its easy to exceed the speed limit by a small margin if you dont ride your brakes down the hill.