Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are these pins?

anarklov3r

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 WM Caprice
Hello guys, I'm about to convert my Vn wagon to power windows I've got everything i need, it's just that i don't know what the pins on one connector are.

I know this is what connects to the rest of the car, but my existing connector is different, since i just have the loom for power mirrors, and the new one I've gotten has Power windows, Mirrors and central locking.

I've attached some pictures of the connector. So if anybody can tell me what pins are what, would be greatly appreciated :)

UnderDashConnectorBottom.JPG

UnderDashConnectorTop.JPG

gdunkley84

I Have a Dent.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Sportswagon
So I assume you got it working. From faint memory the orange are the power for the windows. Black is earth. Pink or grey, can't quite remember is the power delay wire. The one that allows you to wind the windows up with the ignition off for a little while.

anarklov3r

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 WM Caprice
Yer, I got it all working in the end, and power windows are installed. I found the plug wen i removed my dash to remove my power mirror loom and swap it over for my power window/loom/centrallocking loom. It was tucked away up behind the steering column almost behind the dash. lol