Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what are these wheels called

Red 86vl

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore Executive VL
VL WHEELS.PNG

H

harrop.senator

Got a photo that actually shows the face and not it spinning from a 45 degree angle?

Bigfella237

Reaction score
Members Ride
More cars than I've got space to park!
As above... but if I were to take a guess, I'd say Simmons FR-1 ???

tn_wh-20190821-140723-71242.jpg

H

harrop.senator

I was thinking work vs-kf. Vl turbs may be one of the only cars you see with actual baller wheels when it comes to commodores so is a possibility hahah. Can't tell if it's the blur but I think they may taper wider down near the lip.

Attachments

• images (1) (1).jpeg
    images (1) (1).jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 191

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I was thinking work vs-kf. Vl turbs may be one of the only cars you see with actual baller wheels when it comes to commodores
Nah, no Commodore owner knows what Work or a VS-KF is, even the rich ones. From the number plate it's going to be some hectic chromy knock off brand like Hussla or Vertini, cause you know... quality, cred. Pretty crappy fitment if they did pay the price for a set of VS-KFs.

Last edited:
H

harrop.senator

Nah, no Commodore owner knows what Work or a VS-KF is, even the rich ones. From the number plate it's going to be some hectic chromy knock off brand like Hussla or Vertini, cause you know... quality, cred. Pretty crappy fitment if they did pay the price for a VS-KF.

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha

wait , heyyyy!

I own commodores and I think there's 2 or 3 sets of works out the back of my house.