Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are Trophy Points and how are they attained.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Well I did get an email saying I had achieved my participation award. Did you get yours yet? I only got mine in the last few days. It said something like "we no longer recognise high achievers, so as to not offend those who might not get as many likes on JC". It also said "we are also closely working with schools to ensure those who win sporting events don't get 1st 2nd and 3rd place, as everyone tries so to make it equal everyone get the same ribbon, that way no one is offended"..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Just looked I have 113 points, but I reckon if we had a dislike button that took points off I'd probably be in the minus.... I never paid any attention before, like you I didn't even know what they meant.
Lol. Me too!

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Yeap, everyone who has been around a wee while is at 113points.
Anyone less than that must be a newbie

I want to move above 113...Being superstitious, the number 13 means bad luck..

So I propose we start a petition to move above that to avoid bad luck...Who's in and who's out....:p:D:)

Deuce

Super Stock
Reaction score
Members Ride
'94 VR SS V8
I want to move above 113...Being superstitious, the number 13 means bad luck..

So I propose we start a petition to move above that to avoid bad luck...Who's in and who's out....:p:D:)
Everyone who signs the petition gets 1 point?

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
93 points, yeap, I'm a newb, and, a 0% rating

I rate myself quite highly thankyou very much

:p

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Well I did get an email saying I had achieved my participation award. Did you get yours yet? I only got mine in the last few days. It said something like "we no longer recognise high achievers, so as to not offend those who might not get as many likes on JC". It also said "we are also closely working with schools to ensure those who win sporting events don't get 1st 2nd and 3rd place, as everyone tries so to make it equal everyone get the same ribbon, that way no one is offended"..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
We’re raising a nation of squibs. At least Bluey is calling it out!

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12-09/bluey-pass-the-parcel-luckys-dads-rules-or-not/100686302

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Yep this tells me that children learn to think life is fair. But get into adulthood and you learn life is anything but and will never be fair, so in reality kids are taught to believe fairytales. Bit like the movies where all the handsome men are so polite and nice and if you're a girl you will meet the man of your dreams but in reality they let you down, because as an average bloke myself I suck at most things....