Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are Trophy Points and how are they attained.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
IIRC, on the old format site, likes received in the Pub didn't count towards total likes. The underlying reason for likes was to demonstrate the quality of technical content posted by a user rather than all content.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
The old rep points system was a bone of contention for some, I'm not here for the popularity stakes, just to piss off certain members depending on whom you listen too....

If I wanted peeps to like me I'd be posting when I eat and **** etc on (slap the) facebook......

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
People hated the old system because they were'nt as popular as they thought they should be.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
The old rep points system was a bone of contention for some, I'm not here for the popularity stakes, just to piss off certain members depending on whom you listen too....
If I wanted peeps to like me I'd be posting when I eat and **** etc on (slap the) facebook......
It's much more fair and real than the previous rep system I had a whinge about, the purpose is basically to sort irregular smartarses from the applauded, more learned contributors. Of course members can take the likes with a grain of salt but generally indicates level of useful contribution.
Except @426Cuda he clearly cheated :p
People hated the old system because they were'nt as popular as they thought they should be.
Too right! Just as jumped-up old school Melbourne clique prolly feels neglected without the kudos.

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
I had over 700 likes from memory before the forum update, then they zeroed lol.

Are we still ranked as executive, Calais, Caprice etc etc? Can’t remember

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Too right! Just as jumped-up old school Melbourne clique prolly feels neglected without the kudos.
Come on Pirate, surely if you added both your account likes together before they were taken away you could have made it to at least Berlina?

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
I had over 700 likes from memory before the forum update, then they zeroed lol.

Are we still ranked as executive, Calais, Caprice etc etc? Can’t remember
In case I missed you I just liked your post.:)
I feel so much better now.:p

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Ha ha! I didn’t even realise what the trophy points were until now. I might have to try harder to become more popular, or maybe I should get onto “sit on my FACEBOOK!”

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Just looked I have 113 points, but I reckon if we had a dislike button that took points off I'd probably be in the minus.... I never paid any attention before, like you I didn't even know what they meant.