Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are you drinking right now?

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
Had to Google that to find out what is was . Never had vodka, what's it like? , what do you mix it with?
Just top with a dram (3.9%) water
D9905931-6E3C-46AF-8A08-27E70C676134.jpeg

A popular variation is to add 15%-30% local petrol.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Had to Google that to find out what is was . Never had vodka, what's it like? , what do you mix it with?

Mixed with Cranberry Juice you get a Cosmopolitan, with Orange Juice a Screwdriver, with Kalua a Black Russian, add Milk (creamy type) you get a White Russian. Also, drop a shot glass with vodka in a mug of beer for added kick.

A trick that I learn was to buy a cheap Vodka and use a water filtration filter with activated carbon. Run it through it few times, dump it on a bottle of premium vodka. Most people will never know.... Vodka does not have much of a flavor and mix well with all sorts of things.

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Nah, don't want to do that Skydrol.

One of the wildest vodkas I've ever had was in NZ Easter 1998.
We were there flying Free Flight model aircraft and there were people from all over the world..
I happened to be sat next to a guy from Ukraine, and after dinner and a few drinks he ask me if I like vodka.
Well what could I say but yes, so he produced this bottle of Ukraine vodka with big hot chili in it.
We both ended knocking off the whole bottle well into the early morning, and what good vodka that was.

My dentist is originally from Russia, (Siberia) and he likes a vodka or two, so one day I ask him about the Ukraine vodka with the chili in it.
He knew about it and suggested that was just how it was in Ukraine, but had never had it that way.

He's an excellent dentist by the way. Has really looked after my old teeth, even screwing in a nice new one when it broke off.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
My dad used to store his vodka in the freezer, good for shots. Also had a bucket that you can add water and place the bottle inside to freeze it. Kind of like this.

s-l300.jpg

Mike Litherous

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ssv
Vodka in the freezer is great.

Not much excitement in drinking tonight. Just a Hargreaves hill pale ale. Not a bad drop.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
My wife keeps her vodka in the freezer.

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Gentleman Jacks.