Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What are you drinking right now?

Vin999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSedanS
Wow !!!!!! I'm gonna say this is a fantastic pale ale = my latest homebrew. Not my recipe but I still had to brew it . = local breweries fresh wort kit and homebrew shops suggestion on hops.= it's turned out great!!!!!
I'd not only put it up against a lot of professional pale ales but I'd take it over them.
Extremely chuffed with this one = will definitely be on the to do list again= especially for next summer.

nice, can't go wrong with a homemade pale ale, been ages since having one, I just tried some Beck beer, hmm not really to my liking, waste of money not as good as foreign carlsberg/elephant beer and heiniken

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Heineken is one of my favorites bottled beers. Still having some home brews left, in the garage fridge and I think over a year in it.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
My top 4, Wild Turkey, Bundy Rum, xxxx gold, Melbourne Bitter stubbies. My doctor says I have to stop drinking there not enough blood in my alcohol system, plus I'm close to been diabetic.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Sad but true... the western world eats too many carbs. I slowed down on the beer, just to keep those sugars away. However, switched to white liquors, some like Martinis, white rums and other spirits.

Want some medicinal? Try Gin and Tonic. Tonic water has Quinine, shine an UV/Black Light at it, gives a pretty nice glow. Story has it, the Brits in Africa were getting Malaria. The docs came out with an infusion from the Quinine tree bark, has a horrible bitter taste, so that is how Tonic Water came about. The soldiers found it so horrible they started to mix it with Gin, so that is how the Gin and Tonic was born. Is hard to find a good Tonic Water (low sugar or none), most of them has Corn Syrup, horrible sweet stuff to be taken. You know what is also sweet? Ethylene Glycol.

The moral of the story... want to kill the 'Rona... drink Gin and Tonic ;)

Last edited:

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Just finished a protein shake to wash down a kebab, added a spoon of coffee to the shake...Mmm

marty351

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl gemini
Coopers Sparkling Ale. Real ale for a real man.:cool:

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Time to dig up this thread again.
Nice Sunday arvo.
My homebrew West Coast IPA = dam nice even if I do say so myself.
Next week bottle my new wcipa = different dry hops.