Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What brake upgrade?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Jump off your high horse mate jesus.
You’re the one having a crack, all I’m doing is asking a few questions.
You were already given some good advice in the first thread you posted in.

Good luck, finding the answer you're after you're gonna need it.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Right you come on here and get some advice on the forum rules. Yet you throw it back. Good luck finding your answers but if you're going to act like a dick then you will soon find that people will treat you the same. Take it or leave it up to you. But coming across like this when your a new member won't do you any favours.

I do believe you have been given the answer in another thread, it might not be the answer you want but it was an answer non the less.

Ultimately, jack up your car, take off one wheel, unbolt the caliper and hang it out of the way and then put the C5 caliper over the rotor and line up the bracket with the mounting flange on the hub and you'll soon see if it will fit or not and if you'll need a bracket to make it fit a larger rotor.

Ohh, and I suggest you read up on those forum rules.

Mward23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz ssz ute
I do believe you have been given the answer in another thread, it might not be the answer you want but it was an answer non the less.

Ultimately, jack up your car, take off one wheel, unbolt the caliper and hang it out of the way and then put the C5 caliper over the rotor and line up the bracket with the mounting flange on the hub and you'll soon see if it will fit or not and if you'll need a bracket to make it fit a larger rotor.

Ohh, and I suggest you read up on those forum rules.
Yes as was previously stated in my thread that I made. I understand that It can be done just need a bracket for the front.
All I asked is what he ended up going with in this thread. I don’t understand why a couple of you are so against me asking a simple question, it was not the same question hence why I am
In another thread.
So please relax. Not here to cause trouble just here to get information.

Hole Denn

Reaction score
Members Ride
HoleDens
You've asked the same or similar question in four different threads. Proper forum etiquette is to keep your questions in the same thread. Just in case you're unaware.
Haha sounds like the kettle calling the pot black @from someone who has a long winded thread on his VE daily and then splatters every other VE related post with any thing/sh*t from his ute @ very hypercritical

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Haha sounds like the kettle calling the pot black @from someone who has a long winded thread on his VE daily and then splatters every other VE related post with any thing/sh*t from his ute @ very hypercritical
You finished causing trouble? Because pretty much every post I read which you have made seems to be having a shot at another member.

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
Jump off your high horse mate

5fd.png

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
You finished causing trouble? Because pretty much every post I read which you have made seems to be having a shot at another member.

You guys should go get a room and, well, what ever but leave it off the forum.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Indeed