Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What brake upgrade?

H

harrop.senator

Those callipers are certainly a good price. For peace of mind you would want to get new seals (not cheap) and of course brackets. Does anyone make brackets for them?

I doubt anyone makes brackets for them but I'm pretty friendly with the machine shop at work and a couple own race cars I might be able to get some sorted out.

If I don't buy reconditioned they will be rebuilt the kits are only $110-150 us for the pair.

Reactions: Lex

afstruct

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
I rang the engineer I used for the CV8 Monaro supercharger engineering earlier this week .
Covid crap = he got back to me today = Yes I'll pass Wilwood ! but need electric booster ETC, hide **** = super smooth look ETC= booster hiden = great for a full blown custom with lots of coin full blown custom and big coin and huge HP= justification!!! HP = just fitted to a Turbo LS1 to a HG.
But as much as I'd love to go full custom no holes barred build = this is still a fairly rare factory numbers custom = and still a fairly mild build.
Googled = A few more not quite as close/convenient engineers this arvo = next week calls = if no go pretty sure - go VT upgrade=well if I can still run my original 16S

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Ask him if he'll pass an ls1 turbo into lc gtr....if yes I'll put a kidney up on ebay to start the build.