Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What bumper will fit on a VT

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Just got back from visiting friends their son wanted to know if he can put a vx or similar bumper on his VT, he wants to have those round fog lights at the bottom not the VT and VS style, is it possible I know the lights are different but is the rest the same, can always add filler to shape the light or put vx lights in. Thanks.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Straight bolt on swap but the headlights also need changing.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Straight bolt on swap but the headlights also need changing.
Thanks, I keep my eyes out for one, I was just going to add filler to remove the crescent moon shape and shape it for him. Thanks again.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
One like this his after, but not sure if I fill that light with filler to fit his VT lights will work, he just put new headlights in so i doubt he wants to swap them over to the vx lights. Be nice if you could get the insert only I looked and cant find them, I also thought if I can pick up a cheap one and cut them out and use JB-plastic weld to put them on his vt.
s-l300.jpg

Lex

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S1 V6 6 speed Auto Wagon
One like this his after, but not sure if I fill that light with filler to fit his VT lights will work, he just put new headlights in so i doubt he wants to swap them over to the vx lights. Be nice if you could get the insert only I looked and cant find them, I also thought if I can pick up a cheap one and cut them out and use JB-plastic weld to put them on his vt.
s-l300.jpg
I picked one of those bumpers of the street. Badly damaged. l'll repair it. I don't like the angel light headlights. I also have a another standard bumper. I've been thinking of cutting the sections out, & welding them into the vx ss bumper. I'll have to paint it. (more work, but something to do.)
Good luck with the job.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Vx bumper will also need the grill for that particular bumper, as well as the lights.
Depends on which bumper he wants?
The grille in the s/ss is.molded to the bar