Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What colour leather?

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
Will be interested to c how it turns out!

If its all good, then I might consider doin this to my car.
I'd love to have leather seats!!!

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
DeanoVT said:
looks good. i will let you be the tester shounak and let us all know how they are.
some pics too please :thumbsup:

one thing that has me confused is if it is a leather shop then how come he doesnt have a buy now price where ppl can just buy what they want?
does it mean there is only one set and thats the one your bidding on???

He's probably doing it because he wants people to keep bid, to pay their maximum price. With only one item on at a time, it generates the maximum bid.

I emailed the guy and he said there are a whole lot of colours to choose from, I can view samples at the Port Melbourne showroom..

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
i like the way he says 6 colours to choose from. if you have a look at the sample pic he has put black twice and its even the same code.
if he had a dark grey,like my car interior, i might pick them up for $500 without a problem and i wouldnt have to change my door trims coz it wouldnt look odd. maybe he can send me out some sample bits so i can see them (happy to pay for the samples)

Another thing that i am curious, which you might want to ask him shounack when you talk to him next is, how is the back of the front seats done? Does it cover the back too with just a slit for the map pocket or is it bare?

Last edited:

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
It would be bare. These aren't seat covers. These are a direct replacement for the current seats (the material)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Just let me say, i have seen these on, they look nothing like what the pictures suggest. I wouldnt waste my money, instead just buy a VZ ss interior :)

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
kill -9 said:
Just let me say, i have seen these on, they look nothing like what the pictures suggest. I wouldnt waste my money, instead just buy a VZ ss interior :)
yeah for that price i didnt think they would be as good.
i am on the look out for a wrecked HSV VT Manta and going to do interior swap. they have the bucket seats but normal material not leather which is better for me coz when i jump off the jetski a little wet the last thing i need to be doing is sitting on leather seats with salt water.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
You sure you're not thinking of these.. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LEATHER-SPOR...8QQihZ015QQcategoryZ43809QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The ones in that link are basically throw overs, custom made to fit the car..

What I'm buying are leather trims that replace the existing cloth on my car. Those are throw over covers. Mine would be installed by a professional trimmer..

run said:
IMGA0274.JPG

IMGA0275.JPG

IMGA0276.JPG

IMGA0277.JPG

:) very white :)

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Even the throw overs dont look too bad.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah agreed.. I've got a phone number for the store, I'll call em and see if they have it installed in any cars..

Best way to find out..

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
Good idea, let us know how you get on.