Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What Colour

chuck

Reaction score
Ok just painted my VK recently (black) but I can't seem to get the scratches from buffing it out (tried everything I use to work in a panel shop) so I'm respraying it but I'm unsure what colour so if anyone has any ideas please post em up for me .
By the way at least now I know how straight I got it (damn straight) but I will never paint another car black again .

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
ok i cant say what colour to paint it but if its a dark colour it will show the dirt alot more than a light colour.
but you probabbly knew that

J

Jaime S.

I have nine (9) VK colours on file, they are;

Alpine White (Solid White)
Asteriod Silver (Metallic Silver)
Rose Grey (Metallic Pewter)
Sandstone Beige (Solid Beige)
Chardonnay (Metallic Tan-Brown)
Tuxedo Black (Metallic Black) (I know you wont be using it, but it's a VK colour so I had to list it)
Cinnamon (Metallic Red-Brown)
Space Green (Metallic Silver with Green)
Everglade Green (Metallic Medium Green)
Formula Blue (Solid Royal Blue)

Hope this helps,
Cheers,
Jaime S.

D

drnick

what about flame orange or hot house green? im not a holden driver but i really like these colours, in fact im trying to find the paint codes so i can have my 928 resprayed. if anyone knows what they are? the paint shop here in the uk has only dimmly heard of holdens, let alone a monaro!

chuck

Reaction score
Jaime S. should be able to help you with the codes your after just go to the thread COLOUR CENTRAL and ask.