Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what comes standard on a commodore?

lockmac

Reaction score
Hi. I am looking at buying a VT executive (1998), and am just wandering what normally comes standard with these... mainly i want to know do all executives have cruise control and traction control?

Thanks

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
well mine originally was a 98 VT executive and i say they dont come with much.
no cruise, no traction, no electrics, no abs, nothing - unless it is optioned on

acclaims dont have much more apart from the traction control button.

if you want electrics, cruise, abs, etc then a berlina or calais.....or find a executive that the owner optioned the above when he bought it

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Both those features are an option and more likely and more likely to be found in an Acclaim. But there would probably be many Executives around with those features even though they don't come standard. I think with traction control you also require ABS, so you would most likely need to look for an Acclaim at minimum.

Charg'd

Reaction score
Members Ride
ford
nope, execs dont normally have these, i mean ive got an xu6 & it dosnt have traction control

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
mine came stardard only options that were put in was the abs and cruise control thats it. id rather stardard then electric windows ne day