Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Hi Paul,
I'll drive it up for you mate, it will be run in by the time you get it

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Nice ride and price for an F2 Senny.

first post,hello all
Black VF2 Senator with Roof/Auto Nov 2015 Build 81990 DANM2P Melb City Holden
(im in QLD and will ship it up)
cheers paul

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
If you are in the market for a Redline, there is currently a $2100 bonus on them. With abit of haggling you could get an awesome deal into the $55k range driveaway. So if you are after one, now would be a good time to buy. The only things coming out on MY17 updates are new colours, the chevy ss heated/cooled front seats with memory and blackout kit as standard. No other changes apart from the motorsport edition which was going to be the Bathurst Edition, that will get the MRC.

So if you can live without those things, go grab yourself a bargain.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
If you are in the market for a Redline, there is currently a $2100 bonus on them. With abit of haggling you could get an awesome deal into the $55k range driveaway. So if you are after one, now would be a good time to buy. The only things coming out on MY17 updates are new colours, the chevy ss heated/cooled front seats with memory and blackout kit as standard. No other changes apart from the motorsport edition which was going to be the Bathurst Edition, that will get the MRC.

I'm pretty keen to see how the heated and cooled seats go. I've found the heated seats currently used in VF isn't that great, yet the heated seats in the Cruze get nice and hot real quick!

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon
I'm pretty keen to see how the heated and cooled seats go. I've found the heated seats currently used in VF isn't that great, yet the heated seats in the Cruze get nice and hot real quick!

I have found that the heating function in my Calais V (series 1) works well, but is almost irrelevant due to our climate.

Cooling/ ventilated makes much more sense

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Heated seats on my bad back are pricele$$.

I have found that the heating function in my Calais V (series 1) works well, but is almost irrelevant due to our climate.

TA25

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV Redline (coming soon)
The only things coming out on MY17 updates are new colours, the chevy ss heated/cooled front seats with memory and blackout kit as standard. No other changes apart from the motorsport edition which was going to be the Bathurst Edition, that will get the MRC.

Heated and cooled seats with memory function a very nice option and worth holding off for me. Not sure if I'm keen on the black out as standard. I'd like to keep the chrome on the front with black side vents. Not fussed about MRC.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR

Cooling/ventilated, that'll be great. But I'm with SnowDog, I've got a bit of a bad back, and heated seats do wonders for me.
I hope the passenger seat gets electric adjustment, in particular height adjustment. Few of my mates just about touch the roof when they're in my car.

MarcoVFRedline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline
Cooling/ventilated, that'll be great. But I'm with SnowDog, I've got a bit of a bad back, and heated seats do wonders for me.
I hope the passenger seat gets electric adjustment, in particular height adjustment. Few of my mates just about touch the roof when they're in my car.

Same hear my mates head touches the roof in mine the sunroof drops the inside roof height a fair bit

j_davis_1980

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport edition
Do any one know if there would be any changes to 2017 HSV club sport LSA? Will the prices drop after the black editions have gone?