Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Do any one know if there would be any changes to 2017 HSV club sport LSA? Will the prices drop after the black editions have gone?

My guess would be if you can wait 4 months, that best deals are most likely January when they want to clear that 2016 build stock.

bigjim92

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSVR
Do any one know if there would be any changes to 2017 HSV club sport LSA? Will the prices drop after the black editions have gone?
Doubt there will be anything significant, maybe heated and cooled seats like the redline.
The change from 2016 to 2017 build, and a price hike as a last chance cash grab.

Phantom Menace

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SV6 Black Edition Ute
If you are in the market for a Redline, there is currently a $2100 bonus on them. With abit of haggling you could get an awesome deal into the $55k range driveaway. So if you are after one, now would be a good time to buy. The only things coming out on MY17 updates are new colours, the chevy ss heated/cooled front seats with memory and blackout kit as standard. No other changes apart from the motorsport edition which was going to be the Bathurst Edition, that will get the MRC.

So if you can live without those things, go grab yourself a bargain.
Would the heated/cooled front seats just make it's way to the MY17 Redline? No other model?

Phantom Menace

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SV6 Black Edition Ute
Either way I'm not that fussed about them, I'd rather have a healthy sperm count LOL!

diysv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF S1 SV6 STORM A6: VZ S1 SV6 A5
Cooled seats will help with that.

Given the issues with the HVAC in the VF S1 and S2, will the heated and cooled seats be accommodating?

atomic_ute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sportwagon S2
Picked up my Redline Sportswagon last Saturday. I just love this car and certainly a step up from my VE Sv6 ute! Get a smile on my face every time I push that start button and hear that growl! Mylink is already pi(&^#*g me off with the pairing of my Samsung S7. Unfortunately it took a week longer because HSVi where the dealer sourced the HF20s from were out of stock.

Will post in the "show off your ride" thread once the windows are tinted next Thursday.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
^ Congrats dude!

Regarding MyLink and pairing ... dunno what it gets confused over, but my Samsung S4 was a PITA at first too. Dealer was running me through all the controls & how to do everything, and as part of the handover he tried to pair the 'phone with MyLink. No dice. Tried all sorts of stuff.
I didn't bother myself until a week later, and thought it was going to be a long & painful process if I could get it to work at all, and it just happened first-time no problem at all! Now as soon as I enable Bluetooth on the 'phone it immediately connects, way more smoothly & quickly than anything else I regularly connect to (speakers, wireless headphones & a PC).

Brabham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nitrate VF2 SSVR
Unfortunately it took a week longer because HSVi where the dealer sourced the HF20s from were out of stock.

Congrats on the new SSVR.

I thought the 20" were a factory fit only for the redline. Are they staggered?