Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
What are the 15k of extras you got W375?

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
What are the 15k of extras you got W375?
Hi mate : i got the w375 pack, 20in staggered hf20s, wing spoiler, mats, locknuts, paint protection pack, tinted windows, high performance alarm system and 3yr extended factory warranty : car is a 6sp man ssvr which ive had 4 months now

Phantom Menace

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SV6 Black Edition Ute
I wish there was a MY17 SV6 313kw Twin Turbo like in the Cadillac, got half a mongrel just thinking of it lol. One can only dream i guess.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
It'd still be an HFV6, with all the reliability problems that involves, and barely any more power than the stock LS3; I think it'd need to be fed more boost to get me imterested. :)

baldy-calais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV REDLINE
Hi mate : i got the w375 pack, 20in staggered hf20s, wing spoiler, mats, locknuts, paint protection pack, tinted windows, high performance alarm system and 3yr extended factory warranty : car is a 6sp man ssvr which ive had 4 months now

Whats a HIGH PERFORMANCE ALARM SYSTEM

W375 redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
W375 s2 redline
Whats a HIGH PERFORMANCE ALARM SYSTEM
The alarm system that i have on top of the ordinary factory immobiliser has tilt sensors so if someone tries to open the hood or jack up the car to steal your wheels, then the alarm will scream its arse off so to speak : its basically just added security to the vehicle : cost $1500 with install

theott

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline
See that's my problem. My mate just works for the dealership not gmh. So no gold level fleet discount for me unfortunately :(
Still i will be very happy if i can get it to 54 or 55k da.
i use eagers holden trade parts a ton at work so going to put pressure on the spare parts manager to try talk to his sales counterpart to hook me up with the better deal.
W375 redline , very jealous of the deal you got. Sounds amazing!!!!

Ps how many post do i have to make before it stops taking half a day or longer for my post to get past moderation??

V8s and beer

Everything else is trivia
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 R8 Clubsport LSA Tourer #0035
I just sold my beloved White VE SSV Wagon after 200,000 KM, after falling in love with the new R8 LSA Tourer. I bought one in Melbourne (Cheltenham) for 72,500 unregistered with a 7 day permit. Its Phantom Black and the only extras were the 20" Rapier rims. I wanted the car and couldnt afford to throw all the extras on top. It cost me 2700 in NSW Stamp duty, and another 1300 for green slip and rego, so $76,500 on road. Walkinshaw will get thier hands on it soon enough....but for now I am happy just to have it. Caught the missus in a real good mood.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Epic pick up... pictures?

I just sold my beloved White VE SSV Wagon after 200,000 KM, after falling in love with the new R8 LSA Tourer. I bought one in Melbourne (Cheltenham) for 72,500 unregistered with a 7 day permit. Its Phantom Black and the only extras were the 20" Rapier rims. I wanted the car and couldnt afford to throw all the extras on top. It cost me 2700 in NSW Stamp duty, and another 1300 for green slip and rego, so $76,500 on road. Walkinshaw will get thier hands on it soon enough....but for now I am happy just to have it. Caught the missus in a real good mood.

V8s and beer

Everything else is trivia
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 R8 Clubsport LSA Tourer #0035
Theres a couple of photos on my profile, but I will try to dump them on here. Still trying to find that function on the mobile platform...