Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get for your vf series 2????

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
There was a similar thread for VF1, Please post what you paid, what car variation you bought and any extras/accessories you got etc,
also what state, to give people a realistic ball park when negotiating a better deal.

Cheers

richo_00

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFll SSV Redline
Ive just purchased a ssv redline sedan for $59,000 I got paint protection interior protection window tinting dash and floor mats all for that i was pretty wraped. im in QLD

AllanVF

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SS
VF Series 2 SS Sedan Auto for $53450.
Floor mats, Slim weather shields, Paddle shifters, paint protection, window tints, regal peacock paint. NSW.

smee75

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Commodore SSV Heron White
VF Series 2 SS-V Sedan Manual $51,800.
Floor mats, boot liner, Wing, Sunroof, paint protection and tinting in white.
Bought in NSW, pick up next week
Edited......Also found out they added Bose system and actual price came to $51,900

Last edited:

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
all 3 with paint protection??? :bang: Do yourselves a favour, cancel it ASAP and take the car to a detailer and get Opti-Coat Pro+ Applied. Will cost you half the price (or less than) and will be 100X better for your car!!!

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
I have to agree. I'm sorry but the paint protection applied at dealerships is a joke. The actual product applied isn't great, all you're really paying for is the warranty it comes with.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Not only is the product not the best, they don't give the guys applying it the time to do the job properly.
If you really care about that kind of stuff, do yourself and your ride a favour and get it done 'professionally'.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I have to agree. I'm sorry but the paint protection applied at dealerships is a joke. The actual product applied isn't great, all you're really paying for is the warranty it comes with.
And the Ming Mowl. Don't forget the Ming Mowl!

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
Some of the stuff they sell is alright, but we just shake our heads sometimes with what they sell and what some people pay. You'll get people absolutely screw you on the car and then they'll go into the 'MM' and they'll spend $3k in 5 minutes flat!! :bomb:

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I've never bought a new car before the Redline Wagon 3 months ago; but knew about the Ming Mowl.
When 'Mandy' (name invented because I truly cannot recall) was going to talk to us, and I checked for clarification that she would be talking to us about paint or interior protection, the dealer was quite happy to shoo her away when I said we wouldn't be interested. Surprisingly easy to avoid that particular Hard Sell. :)