Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get on a VF?

ozzymac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CalaisV
The dealer yesterday warned me that if I went with one that was available it would of been a 2013 build but complianced in 2014. So maybe there was an oversupply or something.

cheers

Kenough

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
storm wont be hanging around for long, SII will come out late this year anyway.

there is #### all proffit margine in vf now, i know as i get paid on it, margine is like $1000 +hold back and FPA

What would you say my chances are of securing a storm auto ute for $35,690? Toyota salesperson myself (Holden is my guilty pleasure), we usually have quite a margin underneath retail price for most cars (even before on-roads) but not quite sure how Holden differs.

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
When Holden does a drive away offer there's usually between $700 and $1100 dealer margin left. SV6 storm ute manual is currently $35990DA. Auto is $2200 more. You're probably looking at $36500 for an SV6 storm ute auto in a standard paint colour.

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline, BMW M4 Coupe, Harley V-Rod
I win this one.

Brand new VF SSV Redline, built 17 march 2014, drive away 44388....

Employee discount for the win!

Tenpinrob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I win this one.

Brand new VF SSV Redline, built 17 march 2014, drive away 44388....

Employee discount for the win!

I know, I did the same, got the walkinshaw kit and a pile of other goodies and still come under the "good deal" prices.

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
I know, I did the same, got the walkinshaw kit and a pile of other goodies and still come under the "good deal" prices.

How did you get the WP pack with it as well, my dealer no longers deals with walkinshaw.

Tenpinrob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
How did you get the WP pack with it as well, my dealer no longers deals with walkinshaw.

I brought mine from ralf dsilva at Preston . They did the whole thing and I picked it up day one with the w310.
Just don't deal with Karl, there are plenty of other salesman. The workshop service is excellent.

christov

RFFN RFFR
Reaction score
Members Ride
I brought mine from ralf dsilva at Preston . They did the whole thing and I picked it up day one with the w310.
Just don't deal with Karl, there are plenty of other salesman. The workshop service is excellent.

Ok cool! Mine was Barry Bourke Holden in Berwick and they only use C&A Autofashion

GH05T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
hehe i can beet that.. but thats a bit hushhush :p