Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What deal did you get on a VF?

Cruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF 2 SSV
Thanks for that info, if someone walked in and haggled enough would they be likely to get the same or similar price even without out this promotional letter?
I recall the normal SS ute, (just before the storm edition) was $39990 d/away on Holdens site so still same price nearly apart from the storm extras itself, even after this half price discount.

I myself am in the market for an SSV manual sedan, which i have seen a few online going for $45-$46k d/away so again in theory this promotion would drop abit off this price, maybe $43k?What are these currently going for?

cheers

timandhayley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Astra RS-V Hatch
The actual bonus that Holden pays the dealer upon producing that letter depends on the individual model and body type..... There's like 30ish individual bonus amounts. Some of them are as little as $750 and others go up to $2500 (Calais V V6 Sedan).

There's a large amount of SSV Manual Sedans built sitting in plant stock at the moment. If you didn't want any extras on the car (spoiler, etc), then you could get a pretty good deal.

Because of these letters I don't see Holden paying other bonuses until after this expires, which is 30/06/2014. They might bonus specific models which has excess stock from July onwards, but this is pure speculation. MY15 should start production in September I would think.....

Fekason

Fekason
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 MY16 SV6, 2 x Triumph 2500 (1970/77), manuals
How about this?

2013 Holden COMMODORE for sale in Albion Park - Wilsons Holden

Might add that it is an error of magnitude. Description is SV6 Manual, photos are SV6 LPG Auto. Kays identified as 15, in fact 15,000. Car listed as new, but in fact GM company car. Well done, IT.

Having been told over a week ago that the advert above was in error (incorrect) and that the car had been sold anyway, I now note that the advert referred to above is still on the dealer's website, and with no amendment!!!!!

cashie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V
Having been told over a week ago that the advert above was in error (incorrect) and that the car had been sold anyway, I now note that the advert referred to above is still on the dealer's website, and with no amendment!!!!!

It's probably the bait car (to get customers in the door)...

GH05T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
of course, which is not cool as holden dealers are currently not allowed to advertise new vehicle. allot of them are using "errors" non existant "demos" and even advertising under private names to advertise prices they shouldnt.

not a bash on dealers, just the idiots who try so hard to mess it up for the rest of us.

Scriv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Hey, so for anybody who's still interested I just ordered a Prussian Steel SSV Redline Manual Ute today for 49,000 with towbar, tinted windows and twin hump hardtop. I *think* it was a pretty good deal, if not ignorance is bliss at this point!

Flukey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Hey, so for anybody who's still interested I just ordered a Prussian Steel SSV Redline Manual Ute today for 49,000 with towbar, tinted windows and twin hump hardtop. I *think* it was a pretty good deal, if not ignorance is bliss at this point!

As long as you are happy, who cares really?
You are going to love it.:w00t:

timcarnes

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V W310
I just brought a,

Brand new, VF SS-V, Sedan, Manual, Prussian Steel, W310, X-pack and a few other odds and ends. All in all, I'll list what it approximately cost me.

Car - $40,000
GST/Stamp/rego ETC - $4,000
W310 - $5,000 - $1,250 = $3,750
Xpack/Extras - $881

In total I'm paying $47,000. I think I got a good deal.........I think. Any feedback would be welcomed! All in all, on the tax invoice it says, the whole set up I got should of cost around the $58,000, but I received around $10,000 in deductions.

I get a $1,250 discount on top due to my work ETC. I just deducted that from the W310 pack.

The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Storm MY14
I just bought a ss storm ute in manual
Pick it up on the 27th of May
Car as standard as I can do the extras ie. cat back exhaust and lowering cheaper than they can offer
All in all the car on road cost me $37500 with the promotion letter.
I think I did pretty bloody well personally
Now just have to wait a week though so I'm not to impressed but at that price I can be patient
Cheers

SMcC

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SSV Redline Sedan
I just brought a,

Brand new, VF SS-V, Sedan, Manual, Prussian Steel, W310, X-pack and a few other odds and ends. All in all, I'll list what it approximately cost me.

Car - $40,000
GST/Stamp/rego ETC - $4,000
W310 - $5,000 - $1,250 = $3,750
Xpack/Extras - $881

In total I'm paying $47,000. I think I got a good deal.........I think. Any feedback would be welcomed! All in all, on the tax invoice it says, the whole set up I got should of cost around the $58,000, but I received around $10,000 in deductions.

I get a $1,250 discount on top due to my work ETC. I just deducted that from the W310 pack.

Mate that is pretty damm good. Congrats on the new ride. My local dealer didnt budge of the W310 pack @ $6490 so you did well there getting it down to 5k before you took the $1250 off. Basically you got the W310 for the cost of the power pack. You Gotta be stoked with that!