Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did these rims come off

COTTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais 3800
Hi guys i've had these rims for a few years now but no one can seem to tell me what car they come off they are genuine hsv and are tag with a unique number on each of them.
IMAGE_042.jpg

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
E2 Maloo R8 #0422, Grange 255 ls1 #0036 & #0167
vr manta i think series 1 not 100%

kitted vp

project vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted vp exec wagon
they are called the PR series and they were the first of the genuine hsv accesories wheel options released for public sale! as for if they were released on one of the production model cars i dont know? if you want to get rid of the centre caps prrivate msg me and well sort something out!

kitted vp

project vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted vp exec wagon
somehow i dont think they would have released something like the vr manta with 15s
just further researched it and it turns out there is no such thing as a vr manta first one was a 95 vs so they arent of a manta
i searched and searched and i dont think they were ever released on any hsv production model if you want to search for yourself check out carbuddy.com but even the first hsv listed there the vl ss group a 88 model which i believe to be one of the first production hsv's ever before that it was all hdt and even it had
16s on it!

Last edited:

lowvpcal

Reaction score
Members Ride
E2 Maloo R8 #0422, Grange 255 ls1 #0036 & #0167
fair enough i stand corrected haha ive seen them before and just took a stab in the dark good work on the research though i know ive learned something from it