Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

S.T.K.E

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 D22 Navara Dual Cab 4x4
Bloody Ignition Barrel Broke. First one Lasted for 10 Years this one, About 6 Months. And i was in a frikin shopping center.

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
cheers man was not sure what poeple would say. theres is some poeple here that dont like fellas flogging there commodores

yeah mate, i'm a bit of a hoon myself, before i got my learners i drove my car sideways EVERYWHERE! but now i've got something to lose so i've calmed down a fair bit.

Dz811

Just some p-plater
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6
called the panel beater who screwed up the repair the first time to see how he's going fixing it for the second time (at his cost of course)...

I miss my car!!! :(

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
called the panel beater who screwed up the repair the first time to see how he's going fixing it for the second time (at his cost of course)...

I miss my car!!! :(

I know how that feels. I had a quarter panel replaced along with a wheel hub once, and they put the panel on crooked. electric antenna motor goin CLUNK CLUNK CLUNK as it tried to push through metal :rolleyes: Also, they forgot to attach the bonnet release cable. Called them about it and they go "oh yeah ok, bring it around on monday" since it was friday afternoon. That night at about 11pm, car stalls as I leave a set of lights. Can't open the bonnet to find out why. So they ended up paying for a tow truck to move it the 20km to their shop and get it open and fixed. They had disconnected the airbox/maf pipe from the throttle body when they were fiddling and when they put it back they didn't tighten it.

Way to go AAMI-recommended repairers :rolleyes:

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
changed my torque tube rubbers and went for a spin round the block dosing it ;))

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
My motor threw its fanbelt.

Chilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commy
Looked at it thought about how dirty it is and should wash it. Went back inside and watched a movie instead.