Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

morphix

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VZ SV6 5-Speed Auto
Arrived at Wellington, used half tank of fuel for 367km driven at mainly 100-120km/h.

Sent from my Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Rewired fog lights to come on with high beams only. Used fog switch / wiring to run underbody lights. Used fog switch so as no new switches / holes / wiring needed to be installed.

Crap vid made on phone ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Why Loaded.. WHY!!!

mr calais 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s 2003
put a new power window switch in and also fitted a ef falcon twin thermos on the rad. Just need to wire it up.

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Removed the whole dash...

Other day; Removed front struts to replace strut bearings and replace the new springs I recently put in. (To high - They r s/hand and I had my car sitting for 2 weeks and didn't settle.. so replacing)

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Why Loaded.. WHY!!!

LMFAO ok I have an obsession with lights, ever since I was a kid, everything has lights, and lots of them :D I guess you are referring to the underbody lights, but as for the fogs, well lets face it, they are useless in fog, and I drive in fog a lot, I am also a fog light nazi when used as DTRLs - I drive for a living and freaking hate when some twit comes at you with fogs on that partially blind me, especially in the wet when the beam reflects off the road straight into my eyes, so yeah, I wasn't using them for that either, so now I am getting these to replace the original globes and make up a gasket to aim them up more and out a little so as to use them as spot lights instead. Sound reasonable?

Oh and back to my obsession, a few weeks ago I found the parkers out of one of my VH's that I had painted blue with glass paint and installed, in 1991 - waaaaay before you could buy them and waaaay before anyone else was doing it. And before that, it was blue truck clearance lights behind the grill of my Datto, before that it was LED's on my pushie, bed, on the house, the cat, and anything else I could stick them on - I **** you not, we have 2 sets of LED's we stick on the dogs at Christmas when we do the Christmas light thing.

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Thought of all the things I need to.do to it.. Such a long list..

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
IMG_3960.jpg

I stacked them ...

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride