Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
went to pick a part picked up some more pieces to the puzzle,also seen the worst tint job on a commodore whilst i was there somebody used taillight tint paint on the inside of all the windows runs everywhere and cant see through them at all.

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
got in it this morning at approx 7.22 then drove to my mums work yard to visit my old vs statesman pulled the 6 inch speakers out of it drove to work then after work did some mad skiddies in the wet and continued my journey back home peacfully

somefool

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
1991 VN 'S', 1997 Ford Laser 1.6
drove it to the dentist, realised i had lost my licence holder which also had my RAA and healthcare card in it, swore loudly in my mind, left dentist, went to school, left school, went to service SA, $15 later i have a temporary license, chilled with a mate, enquired about nolathane panhard rod bushes, went to work, left work, filled a tank of 95 octane cos they had run out of 91, drove home. I dunno if its the placebo effect but the car seems to like 95 -alot. I ran 98 once and i thought it was **** :/

VR 5.0 Litre

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Ex Pursuit 5 Liter V8
Replaced Oil Sump and K frame Nuts n Bolts

patto_505

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx s
drove it to work. eagerly awaiting the cruise down to warnambool after work.:driving:

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
changed all my side windows from really scratched up tinted glass to standard clear glass, front doors were a bastard of a job you need three hands one to hold the window up and two to reassemble the winder mechinism masking tape held the window up a treat after cursing one window..it pissed down on me too when i had a window out!

walkierep

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl berlina
started to strip the vl nightmare and getting it ready to go to the scrappers and also went and looked at the vl i have been given to replace the other one and it's rust free and the straightest vl rolling shell i have ever seen lucky i have a rebuilt turbo RB30 motor thanks to the dodgy $100 vl nightmare