Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what did you do to your car today?

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Pulled off the sports armour and half the paint from the front bar .
Don't be sad , the whole bar needs to be repainted due to a crappy previous job.
20201115_111249.jpg

Last edited:

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Was the other weekend...
But finally got the "sometimes" weekend toy out for a quick squirt to go pick up stuff for the other weekend toy.

Remembered it probably needs an oil pressure switch changed as it randomly pops up with an "SVS" alarm while driving it along.
But the sound and feeling of getting to 100kph merging onto the freeway in 2nd and it still wanted to pull away was a great reminder to get it out more in the near future.

Reactions: Lex

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Was the other weekend...
But finally got the "sometimes" weekend toy out for a quick squirt to go pick up stuff for the other weekend toy.

Remembered it probably needs an oil pressure switch changed as it randomly pops up with an "SVS" alarm while driving it along.
But the sound and feeling of getting to 100kph merging onto the freeway in 2nd and it still wanted to pull away was a great reminder to get it out more in the near future.

Why are there no ride threads on these toys ?

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Power wash-hand wash-polish-glaze-hand wash-wax

My Ryobi orbital buffer makes polishing, glazing and waxing painless, I did use 6 bonnets, and about the same in microfibre cloths

Fark she is clean, smooth and shiny

I bet it rains tomorrow

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Power wash-hand wash-polish-glaze-hand wash-wax

My Ryobi orbital buffer makes polishing, glazing and waxing painless, I did use 6 bonnets, and about the same in microfibre cloths

Fark she is clean, smooth and shiny

I bet it rains tomorrow

My Ryobi lost its variable speed function. I dropped it in to see if it could be repaired no, can't source the part needed. Then the other day fo some reason can't remember why I cranked it up and the switch was working again. Not sure of they got it working or if it started working by itself.