Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do to your VR/VS today?

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Most commo's usually easier to fit extractors after the engine is in...especially driver's side.Manuals add further pain for fitment lol

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Got the ute back...repair work was done very well.

Was tad too eager to get back home & drive it again didn't notice other little things that should've been done while it was there.

If Loshy can put up pics will use them to start a build thread so I can keep track of mods & parts in it.

Once next round of mods completed & got ute cleaned up the way I want it will then get it insured with Shannons like other cars in the fleet although to my surprise didn't expect this one to rise in value so quickly

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY

Was tad too eager to get back home & drive it again didn't notice other little things that should've been done while it was there.

If Loshy can put up pics will use them to start a build thread so I can keep track of mods & parts in it.

Once next round of mods completed & got ute cleaned up the way I want it will then get it insured with Shannons like other cars in the fleet although to my surprise didn't expect this one to rise in value so quickly

That was quick....As usual, you're without your wheels for a bit, you are eager to get behind the wheel...I'm sure the company will sort those minor issues out for you, if you mention it to them

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
20200624_163620.jpeg
20200624_163655.jpeg

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

I liked coz the ute is fixed.

But subbing out pic posting is a bit sketchy.

Timbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs ute V8 manual & Vl walkinshaw
Ordered a bonnet insulation from rare spares for the vs to keep the engine warm at night !!!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Good to know they can be bought new from RS. The ones I have seen online look shithouse. I have a really good spare from the donor so I'm set.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Steam off bonnet when it's raining or very cold night looks cool.

VS 5.0 - need to get new phone & learn how to put up pics again...not done it in years when photobucket was a good thing & everyone used phone cables to upload pics lol