Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do to your VR/VS today?

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Yeah, and unfortunately for them its not the initial fix or their in person contact but my persevered impression and my findings of the unplugged switch ,which is going to stick with me and at this point in time make me decide that I would say never go back to them
Oh and also the time factor

Last edited:

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh yeah as others have said love this thread but losh you should start a ride thread , plenty of people will follow and find useful and interesting your input eg look at vs5.0 vs , extremely useful, not highly modified but so informative and helpful for normal and everyday use, there is something for everyone on here

CCCMikey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS '95. LPG. 513,000KM
Air conditioner had become unreliable - often the compressor wouldn't start. Eventually it refused to start two days in a row, so I picked the A/C relay from my donor car, and now all is cool again :)

Also replaced damage boot lid trim, and a missing headlight bulb cover thing.

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-14_22-1-14.png
    upload_2017-11-14_22-1-14.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 109

deserthead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS III l67 Column Shift Ute
Air conditioner had become unreliable - often the compressor wouldn't start. Eventually it refused to start two days in a row, so I picked the A/C relay from my donor car, and now all is cool again :)

Also replaced damage boot lid trim, and a missing headlight bulb cover thing.

I had this on mine too. Also starter relay went, had to flick it start the car..........

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Repairing dash facia and tidying up the new wagon in general. Be gone window stickers!

bevzan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
Got ute back from Tuner, was a non start, due to crappy lpg ecu playing up.
Tried to fix it but wiring in such a mess that have decided to go new loom, with that loom will include Wolf Ems,
pair of prins converters a set of 60kw kein injectors, plus converting to sequential ign
Wolf are custom makng the loom so its plugin with gm, but custom to my setup, should look a lot cleaner but going to take a couple of weeks for parts. So new tune date mid jan. So much trouble finding someone who can work on my setup but will keep on going, too much coin in it now
Anyone want/need very slightly used Halteck plugin gm, will advetise it in a couple of weeks as well as the delco with nvram chip.
I have way too much crap lying around, might do up an ad soon

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, the money spent keeps up and before you know it your going holy fxxk have i spent that much. The plus is while they're getting old now that also means rarer ,especially for well cared for ones and no more new aussie made = no more ute like this style

bevzan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute
well its not hard to go over board when your stuck at home all the time, i play with the toy everytime the missus goes to work.
Managed to get engine wiring loom and lpg ecu/wiring loom out of the ute today, with very little damage, had to cut about 6 wires but did it in a way that the next person can either use it as stock vs v8 getrag loom and just join the wires i cut, or fit the lpg injection system with it.
Going to wait till Wolf stuff shows up then tidy up all the wires on the old loom and start getting rid of all this stuff lying around.
Its getting there just taking forever

Attachments

• 20171119_181853[1].jpg
    20171119_181853[1].jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 127

Simon Moore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE V8 MAN
Put my vs over the pits and it needed a few things. Where do u get a charcoal canister?