Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you do to your VR/VS today?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
As some would know I have been having issues with my O2 sensor, either losing signal or not heating up. Today I went and saw an auto electrician and asked about getting a new loom made. He charged me 30 bucks so I thought that is not bad. I aked him about VR 02 issues and he said it can be anyone of the four wires that can cause probs. He said the heating circuits play up as does the signal.

I'm home now and am gonna set myself up over the pit and run the new loom in the morning. I might just run a few tests tonight on the old loom, just because I can. But given the prob is intermittent I am not sure that testing the cables will give me a definitive answer, regardless.
20180817_170557_resized.jpg

Last edited:

Dirtyv6

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute 3.8 V6
Was working on the ute on Friday night and couldn't see a damn thing in the tray to get the right tools.

So I went to jaycar, bought some bits and Installed a LED tray light last night.
Ran power down to the tray with an inline fuse just behind the panels and a switch near the tail gate

fireballv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs 1 Berlina wagon
I worked hard on the Berlina, making the side rub strips look good again by sanding and cleaning off the old chrome and fitting chrome pin stripes. looks good and original

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
I worked hard on the Berlina, making the side rub strips look good again by sanding and cleaning off the old chrome and fitting chrome pin stripes. looks good and original
Photos ?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

fireballv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs 1 Berlina wagon
ok, will try to get pics tomorrow arvo, and post

xauterus

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yes
Finally fitted vt brake upgrade. Reco calipers with new rotors and a vt master with spacer and falcon fluid tan and new hoses. Feels like I have a lot better brake modulation now.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
^^^^^^^+1
Will have to do mine one day