Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What did you pay for your Service?

errol

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE Commodore Lumina
Hi,
Just put my VZ ute (175) in for it's 15,000km service and got charged $227.00. :mad:
Is this price the norm and what are some of your prices that you have been charged?
Awaiting Responses

Daza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
Same price for my V8 service at 10000kms.
Loads of checks??? I had an oil/filter change at 3000 and that cost $65 only. Go figure

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
I bought my VTSS from suttons at Chullora (in syd) and have just ordered a VZ SSZ quicksilver. And they give you 3years free service!! inc oil/parts labour!

so i suggest you go there :)

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Mate, make sure you get it all in writing about the 3 yrs free servicing, I know someone who brought a holden from same dealership. In short it was all void when mods were made to motor.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
ShanghaiVZ said:
Mate, make sure you get it all in writing about the 3 yrs free servicing, I know someone who brought a holden from same dealership. In short it was all void when mods were made to motor.

50,000km service on my VYII SS was $125.00 from the local mechanic from around the corner. Found him a couple of years ago - good "old fasioned" mechanic who does a propper job. eg brakes need replacing when brakes need replacing as opposed to "we want to make some money so all cars today need new brakes".

Reaper

robert43

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bog standard vz executive
Try shopping around and yes it seams strange 3 years fee on oil etc

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
Reaper said:
50,000km service on my VYII SS was $125.00 from the local mechanic from around the corner. Found him a couple of years ago - good "old fasioned" mechanic who does a propper job. eg brakes need replacing when brakes need replacing as opposed to "we want to make some money so all cars today need new brakes".

Reaper

That's the way to go IMO..Some reputable places these days, can service your car without voiding your warranty, logbook services.

Boeing777

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII Thunder SV6 Ute
My 15,000km service on my VZ S Ute was $180.00 with Castrol GTX Magnetic oil or whatever it is. My mates VZ Lumina was $180 also.

At Village Motors Redcliffe.

I just want one

Reaction score
Members Ride
WANTED - VP Calais
my VY berlina goes in next week for 60k service, local delaership reckons $195... what do you guys reckon...normal or expensive. Havent checked handbook yet to see what they have to do, but I wouldnt think 60k would be a major service :rofl: