Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

what do i do first

vt2nv

Reaction score
Hey Guys how ya goin, just was wondering if i could hav some of ure advice on lowering my vt 2000 olympic editon, wats the lowest i could go without having any scraping to worry about i was thikin super lows but is that to low ?? cheers :coolpimp:

vt2nv

Reaction score
Just Stock Calais 16s But Thikin Of Gettin 18s Should I Invest In Wheels B4 I Make The Decision To Lowr It

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
i think you should get the rims you want on there first then work out lowering around it.

vt2nv

Reaction score
ok thanks mate also if any1 knows the price of calais chrome grills and were to get them from it would be much appreciated

slick_red_VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim S2
highendrev said:
i think you should get the rims you want on there first then work out lowering around it.

definately agree get your wheels first as the base to work off last thing youd want is to dump it buy a set of wheels and be scrubbing

vt2nv

Reaction score
ok thanks mate. just wondering if u kno the names of some pretty tuff lookin wheels for vts that u can get for a reasonable price thanks guys

vy sammy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec S2
you can put whatever u bloody want on it :p just check out tempetyres website they have heaps!