Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do we think?

What do we now think of the VE/WM series?

• Love (almost) everything about them. Would buy one.

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Not a bad vehicle

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm not all that keen on them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate them

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drewins

swear word
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore wagon
Now that we know facts about the VE/WM series and have seen many pictures (some of us seeing in the flesh). What does everyone think? I'm guessing there will be alot of people who would have changed their opinion of them in the last few weeks. Personally I was always a fan having seen them a couple of months ago an now knowing how they drive I like them even more.

L

LeBoofer

I think Holden has done a good job! I like the styling (interior/exterior - from photos only that is) and also from reading the drive reports, sounds like this is one aussie car that is a cut above the rest (thus far) and something to be benchmarked for future vehicles. Having said that, no car is perfect and only time will tell how this car stands up to those infamous quality issues (which will hopefully have been eliminated) and the cars both Toyota and Ford as well as others are readying for release. But overall, Im a big fan of the VE and I hope this car will reinvigorate sales of the large car and make in-roads in countries such as the USA for export. Its all gotta be good for Australia right? So far so good Holden!

Status
Not open for further replies.