Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you do for a living?

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
I'm on trial for an apprentice mechanic, first year :D

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
Property investor, farm-hand, ACG technical installer, checkout chick, uni student, part-time programmer.

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
technically coles nightfill, but i work whenever there's money to be made. boring repetitive work, but my god there are some gorgeous women devoid of sensible clothing come into our shop every single day

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
Hopefully 1st year electrician soon. Just doing pre apprenticeship course now.

Good stuff, you'll find it heaps easier to find an apprenticeship once you've done the pre-app. But stay committed, out of my whole pre-app class, only 3 of us ended up getting a job, and one of them was sacked before his 3 month probationary period was finished. So yeah stay committed and keen, no matter how many times you get knocked back at interviews, it's worth it once you find a job.

I'm currently a 3rd year apprentice Electrician.

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
Apprentice parts interpreter. basically im am in charge of my own franchise land/range rover and i also do parts for the other franchises there (jaguar Volvo Aston Martin) we also have Lamborghini, Bentley,Audi, VW and Skoda! so it can get full on, pretty sweet and im happy. apprentice wages suck when your doin the same workload, but then again you gotta start somewhere.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Nightfilller @ S/way, God i hate my work Atm (not s/way) just the safeway i'm currently working @

Which Safeway ya work at mate ?whoops. forget it , you already answered . My daughter works there sometimes when they are short staffed .She hates wheelers Hill too

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
technically coles nightfill, but i work whenever there's money to be made. boring repetitive work, but my god there are some gorgeous women devoid of sensible clothing come into our shop every single day

i second the gorgeous women... although i work in a foodland and in the country but there are plenty of muffbusses that stop off between Melb and Adel and plenty of tourist busses with hot german/swedish chicks. its incentive to work.