Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What do you like to COLLECT???

BLOWN SS

Mong Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
Thought i'd start a thread with seeing what everyone likes to collect...

Myself (KYLIE) I like to collect shoes and lots of them hahaha suprise suprise!! :whistling:whistling:whistling

And my husband (LEIGH) collects 1/18 scale model cars....

So what do you collect???

eurekamad94

street kiddo
Reaction score
Members Ride
kitted, tuned, sick pantha VS
ive got hundred's of car magazine's but apart from that i dont collect much...... well i also have about 20 hat's and around 15 can's of hair dye :p if that count's lol

Torquative

Sports Economy
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 3.6L SIDI 6sp
yeh Im with Leigh, I collect scale model cars. My room is full of them, acctually their value would now be more then what my VZ is worth I think theres like 30 to 40 odd 1:18 scales plus many more 1:43 and 1:64, plus all the one offs, very limited run or other special ones like Brocky autographed etc.

Its a hobby that has continued to grow, Ive come to a temporary stop a.t.m. due to room but that will change shortly.

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
I collected the whole first set of pokemon cards, the ones from Bulbasaur to Mew..lol That was years ago though.

I am probably the only girl I know who doesn't like shoes.. I have 2 pairs, Etnies and thongs.

I don't really have a collection atm, the closest would be transformer stuff, it started by buying my 6 year old nephew a few of the figurines(but they didn't transform) then shirts and more stuff, mostly to be a cool Aunty.
Then I brought valve caps and the centre thing for your wheels, keyrings, I even brought the transformer plush toys than transformed for my girls..

My 2 year old collects rocks. Whenever we go for walks she takes a bucket (I got sick of hoarding rocks in my pockets) and selects different ones individually, there is a rock/pebble pile in the back yard and she carefully empties the rocks out of the bucket one by one..lol

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
pokemon sucks, magic the gathering is soo much better lols

i collect video games, anime and bad habbits

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Rare plants, mostly fruit trees :) most rewarding hobby you can do. I think to most important thing about it is that you allways have something to look forward to Winter or Summer and it mellows the whole concept of time and lifespan since your allways waiting for something to grow flower or fruit for the first time

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
i collect tools old ones new ones ones ill never use but i was allways told you can never have to many tools and the mrs hates it bt ill stop soon and start collecting old muskets and old guns legaliy of course

Garth

Your guess is as good as mine......
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
100 series Toyota Landcruiser V8 monster
drill bits, can never have enough drill bits, so i collect drill bits.

BLOWN SS

Mong Racing Team
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
yeh Im with Leigh, I collect scale model cars. My room is full of them, acctually their value would now be more then what my VZ is worth I think theres like 30 to 40 odd 1:18 scales plus many more 1:43 and 1:64, plus all the one offs, very limited run or other special ones like Brocky autographed etc.

Its a hobby that has continued to grow, Ive come to a temporary stop a.t.m. due to room but that will change shortly.

Haha yeah know that feeling!! I actually bought cabinets for them they made of just glass and you can put a light in the top! got them from ikea and they look great cos you can see the whole car!!

Kylie